Is anyones game freezing between rounds ?

2»

Comments

• oghenny
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This sucks every time between maps my system freezes!! Someone please help
  • full951
    2018 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    yes. happens every other day if not more frequently
  • Doc943
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Regularly occurs for me. Game reset seems to be the best workaround.
  • TXWolf25
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't know about freezing, but my system just crashed. It was really weird as well because I never use cortana or had this problem happen before.

I was about to play a round of TDM when my Cortana extension suddenly pops up on its own . I close it out, then my game crashes. I go back to the Home screen to restart the game, only to find out my system cannot connect online at all.

This also happened yesterday during a game of Domination. The Cortana app opens on its own, I close it. My game doesn't crash, but it starts to lag so bad it's like I have dial-up.

Has anyone had that same problem, or am I the only person who experienced that?
  • TXWolf25
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MarkFury67 wrote: »
    O1dCodger wrote: »
    I occasionally black screens so I end up having to restart the game. Pain in the bottom!

If you get the "BLACK SCREEN" try hitting START > Dpad Down > Dpad Down > A button. Works like a charm most of the time.

Never heard about that button sequence. It's like as if the game has a "Konami Code" or somethin'... interesting.
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    602 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    MarkFury67 wrote: »
    O1dCodger wrote: »
    I occasionally black screens so I end up having to restart the game. Pain in the bottom!

If you get the "BLACK SCREEN" try hitting START > Dpad Down > Dpad Down > A button. Works like a charm most of the time.

Why do these particular button combinations work? And who the heck figured this out in the first place?
  • prograham
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yep, freezing and black screens. Disgraceful.

Anyone reading this on the fence about buying game- do not. Wish i had my $30 back and i used to be the biggest BF fan around. Game first and foremost has to not crash for my approval however. This one fails.
  • AgentVali
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    670+ complaints about this on reported bugs see https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/stuck-on-server-loading-screen-when-changing-maps-double-loading/m-p/7193289#M1910

This has happened since game launch and is absolutely appalling on how long it has gone on! I'm a xbox one user but this has been reported across all platforms xbox, pc and ps. Nothing more frustrating than not been able to load the next round and having to quit out then wait in a queue to join your mates again, especially when it's happening after every round. I tried all the so called fixes/work arounds but its all nonsense, this needs fixing from EA end. Went as far as resetting the xbox and re installing everything from scratch.. such a shame wish I haden't purchased the deluxe version the only thing I feel now is like they don't care and I've just wasted my money. Come on EA please fix this, it is by far the most annoying bug on BFV.