TTK Changes Discussion : All platforms

Comments

• 5bulletsSLR
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    hehe, bad players cry for slow TTK and they can't kill ppl, and the truth is, they can't aim....
  • warslag
    1606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    It looked like he hit him about 8 times. Even if it was less than that it should be enough to drop someone. Plus he did die really quickly. If it was the other player that shot him then something doesn't make sense.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11591 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    warslag wrote: »
    It looked like he hit him about 8 times. Even if it was less than that it should be enough to drop someone. Plus he did die really quickly. If it was the other player that shot him then something doesn't make sense.

The other player had better aim. Makes complete sense.
  • trip1ex
    5181 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It's the opposite.

You can move more now because you won't be quite as pinned down by gunfire.

Flanking is easier to do because of this. Hard to get out on the flank if you are pinned down.

You need 1 more bullet per kill. It's not "more bullets per kill."

YOu might not be able to shoot as many enemies in the back as before but they also can't kill you as quick as before either.

Zerg isn't fighting over 1-2 objectives the whole game. Zerg is constantly exchanging flags and never attempting to hold anything. That was as alive and well in TTK 1.0 as it will be in TTK 2.0. The player base doesn't know how to play Conquest no matter which ttk the game has. And the game doesn't do anything to encourage players to not give up what they got so easily.
  • Clarence_6000
    886 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So you are telling me you are not capable of landing one more, ONE MORE additional shot. I’m 50 years old and I don’t have a problem with landing shots. Is your aim really that bad?
    On paper it's "one more"..
  • Preyactor
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I will protest by not entering the game until they bring back the old time to kill.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If people look at the ttk values that we now currently have that video isn't surprising at all. Also just ONE headshot would have changed whole scenario, but there was extremely poor recoil management there.
  • warslag
    1606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited December 2018
    0SiGHT0 wrote: »
    He didn't die quickly at all, every damage registered separately, slow the video down. This was as fair as it gets.

He died much more quickly than the player he was shooting.
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

How do you know he had better aim when you have only seen what happened from one perspective?
  • CaptHotah
    1129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ok so, first of all i know that was some bad shooting right there (from both of us). In the end i wasn't killed by him but by someone from my right wich is the main problem.
    Secondly, you can't judge a player's skill from a 5 second video. I got a kdr of almost 3 (no brag) and i had fun so far. Not anymore...
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What is your % W/L and what is your K/D ratio? SPARTAN, OLD VETERANS BATTLEFIELD PLAYERS DON'T LIKE PLAY GAMES LIKE HALO WHIT ASSALT RIFLE MA5B.. HALO IS A GOOD GAME BUT HALO IS HALO AND BF IS BF

Higher then yours, why does it mather?
  • WinterWarhurst
    1319 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    9-B1-BC8-A3-0-CFB-4-E91-8167-772701797338.jpg

via:

Could this simple feature make all the difference?

I would personally love this!
  • TEKNOCODE
    11591 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    He didn't die quickly at all, every damage registered separately, slow the video down. This was as fair as it gets.

I slowed it down and watched it several times. It looked like he hit him eight times.

How do you know he had better aim when you have only seen what happened from one perspective?
    How do you know he/she didn’t?

As @HardAimedKid said, one headshot from OP would have changed the outcome.

Edit: OP clarified that he died from a second player.
  • Hadron301
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Preyactor wrote: »
    I will protest by not entering the game until they bring back the old time to kill.

i am not even interested in starting the game anymore after that change
  • VincentNZ
    3885 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So you are telling me you are not capable of landing one more, ONE MORE additional shot. I’m 50 years old and I don’t have a problem with landing shots. Is your aim really that bad?

Let's take an example from your battlelog stats. With your most palyed weapon in BF4, the AKU-12 you have an average accuacy of 12.28%. This means one bullet in 8 hit your target. So with a 4 hit kill you need 32 bullets, which is already more than a magazine.
    With a 7 HK, which is the min damage for Carbines in that game, you would need 56 to kill a guy at 50m and beyond. If we transfer this to BFV, and I do not know your stats here, you have weapons with lower magazine capacities and even higher bullets to kill.
    This is the problem with increasing the TTK.
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I slowed it down and watched it several times. It looked like he hit him eight times.

Because the other option doesn't fit the narrative.
  • StupidNameHere
    191 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    First off: he saw you first.

Second: you're standing out of cover and staying stationary. Wiggling in spot is not moving, it's wiggling in spot.

Third: 3 seconds is how long it took you to die. Your screen turns noticeably red when you get hit but instead of seeking cover, you return fire from a tactically bad position.

Fourth and most crucial: You blame bullet speed for bad accuracy.
  • StupidNameHere
    191 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

He died much more quickly than the player he was shooting.

Cause he's here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ about it with a video clearly showing him spraying like a toddler learning to pee.
  • WHISPonPCin480P
    175 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    For the most part, more information == better. This would definitely reduce the frustration significantly, but it wouldn't magically fix the TTD issues in the game right now.

So personally I think DICE should go about fixing TTD before implementing this. Devoting resources to (yet again) mask TTD issues wouldn't be wise in my opinion. But as a finishing touch to a stable game, absolutely.
  • TEKNOCODE

Because the other option doesn't fit the narrative.

That’s almost always the case.
This discussion has been closed.