TTK Changes Discussion : All platforms

Comments

• 1984rage
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    According to some youtube content people that had been invited to play with further TTK changes we can expect an update in january. I will stop playing before that, push your test servers to one conquest servers called dumbcore and leave the rest out of it.
  • Ne0tax
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Yeah I had one yesterday. I didn't die but it was what I'd call unsatisfying gunplay:

made my day for this skilled gameplay :D:D:D:D

What have you done before the dezember patch was released, the AR has do 24 in close combat! Now its same than with the release of the game.
  • MissingDice
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Thy’ve clearly shown they are able to make on the fly adjustments to the damage. So making a hc server would be no problem. They just choose not to which is disappointing and a shame its the only mode i enjoy.

With this new TTK thy’ve shown how much they care about the communities opinion vs trying to milk more money. IMO
  • r3f1cul666
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i could see this pissing me off even more tbh lol as seeing myself confirmed die to 1 person that somehow shot 7 bullets in a millisecond like i already suspect would drive me bonkers with actual confirmation of how horrid the current netcode is especially on console with these atrociously unacceptable 30hz servers ... even bf4 has 45hz servers FFS dice gets your stuff together man ...
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    857 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Haha sorry mate but that's five seconds of bad aiming explained. Either tap fire or move in closer before you go full auto.

• chasem01
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not getting any zoom on 2x scope on the Stg 44 gun.

Anyone else have this problem?

I only use the M4A1 and the Stg 44 and you can definitely tell the difference. Im not sure if there is any other gun doing this.
  • Flavin913
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    yeah and people being notified at the start of game that this is not call of duty.
    give me back my extra bullet!
  • spartanx169x
    871 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    The netcode is the programming in the game that does all the calculations and communications to at least attempt to keep the playing field(game) fair when one machine is getting the information faster than the other machine(s).
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    857 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2018
    warslag wrote: »
    0SiGHT0 wrote: »
    He didn't die quickly at all, every damage registered separately, slow the video down. This was as fair as it gets.

He died much more quickly than the player he was shooting.
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    warslag wrote: »
    It looked like he hit him about 8 times. Even if it was less than that it should be enough to drop someone. Plus he did die really quickly. If it was the other player that shot him then something doesn't make sense.

The other player had better aim. Makes complete sense.

How do you know he had better aim when you have only seen what happened from one perspective?

Because you can see his health steadily going down, the other guy is landing his shots, while the OP just slams the trigger down and lets the recoil drag his shots wide.

Don't worry about though OP, we all have moments like that
  • Loki_Deezie
    872 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I dont see a difference other than when my aim is not at its best.

When my aim is on point I am hitting HS which they did not change the damage on those.
  • Audition89
    43 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Many people might not research this stuff

Back in September 9 hedge funds liquidated their EA holdings and replaced their holdings with other AAA companies
    YTD the company was at $109.45 and is now trading at $81.19, prior to BF5 release it was at about $88 indicating a 10% drop due to poor reception, so this means it will stay low and will not recover unless there is a good Q4 report next year, or there is a great reception for Anthem. This change has upper level management pressure written all over it. How high ranking employees are compensated is in shares of stock that are restricted for a period of time, thus these types of drops have a significant impact on their year to year earnings.

With this type of reception I have a serious fear of future battlefield titles. Battlefield is an asset to EA and when an asset ceases to be profitable a company will no longer invest resources into it.
  • Lockis
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I had no Idea of this change at all. Played for a couple of hours last night and felt something was off but couldn't put my finger on it. Thought my weapons of choice had been stealth nerfed. Then when i logg off I go on youtube to get my daily dose and come across a vide about TTK changes from a couple of hours earlier which sadly explained all my issues. I did enjoy the game with the old TTK. Sure the TTD bug was annoying (still is since it aint fixed). But this TTK change has me not really wanting to play anymore. But why would EA/DICE care, they already got my money and I am not part of the player base they are looking for since I play more than 1 hour a week. I guess I will find something else to spend my time on untill 1. Grand Operaions and Break through comes as "core" or 2. They just up and admit they rushed the implementation of this change and revert.

Because lets face it, they are really just trying to fix the TTD issues, Mind you the netcode has allways been broken I can remember BF3 when you died behind a corner. Never got fixed and they won't be able to fix it now either.

Also how do I go about to get reimbursed? Oh I can't? Well that sucks. If I bought a paif of headphones that was not working as I expected I would be able to return thoose. (I can't actually return my game as I got it with my GFX card but alot of you guys out there actually bought the game).
  • Ne0tax
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Headshot dmg is the same than before! You got Lag-lazort by 2 its problem with the Netcode and Clientside hitreg not with the TTK

First guy
    cb9vSMB.png

2nd
    rI346FI.png

• BL4CK_W4LL_
    803 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would enjoy this. I actually always enjoyed the classic call of duty kill cam but since that is not possible with the current revive system this would be the next best thing.
  • Trokey66
    8941 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I hate you all for quoting, I'm getting a notification every time 😭😭😭

Really?
  • BL4CK_W4LL_
    803 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Netcode I guess? I hate when the last rifle round I fire before I die doesnt count. My bullet just gets deleted because it didnt happen on the other guy's screen.
  • Takeitezyatz
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i think dice might be a little deluded. raising the ttk was not the solution to their problems. the fact is, the game is just not that good, lacks content and plagued with bugs

^^^ That's why I went back to BF4 for the time being..and man I ***** miss the content in BF4 (weapons, scopes, gadgets)..
  • CHEFARZT1
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Horrible "ring-around-the-rosie" map design.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    I hate you all for quoting, I'm getting a notification every time 😭😭😭

Really?

Yeah they kept quoting each other starting with tek @ing me. Ya Richard!
This discussion has been closed.