Same Bugs still plague the game I love after 1.06 update

j232211V7
83 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2018
I really love this game, convinced 5 of my battlefront 2 buddies to buy this game even after being reluctant to get a copy due to bad publicity/reviews from beta. To the point, when you are being revived by a team mate, if that person gets killed, you are in the limbo, there is No possibility to redeploy/respawn until someone else finishes the job, last time was stuck almost 10 minutes just waiting. Respawning issues still persist, when the whole squad dies and nobody is able to deploy/respawn and we all get the infamous red message “ the deploy point you selected is no longer available”, last but not least, when attempting on squad respawn on friends who are clearly not in combat, it simply doesn’t allow you to do it on any of these 3 available players, have to go to the main screen menu and deploy from there. Seriously DICE, timimg is crucial in a MP game, taking an extra 4-5 seconds to respawn could lead to win or loose the game. Please fix those unnaceptable bugs/ issues asap. I am on PS4.
Just realized when you are in prone position, ammo crate still falls thru, even if you are laying down over land, not just 2nd floor structures.
Post edited by j232211V7 on

Comments

• normanself
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Invincible leaves are doing my nut!
  • j232211V7
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    More bugs, while in the middle of fire exchange, suddenly your health packs or heath crate do not work(heal) at all. Today, it’s the third time has happened to me. I feel like a beta tester but without a salary.