Woman voice: "you lost object A"

Congaz
86 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited August 2016
something that can make me stop playing after a while, is the woman voice saying "loosing objetive A" you have lost objective B" "Taking control of Objective C".

Not that it is a woman voice, but its just terrible! keep it as a text or whatever, stop wanna be a doom/quake game.

DICE, please. Do reconsider this feature, or atleast make it an option!

Edit: Im terrible in explaining things but i see alot of people understood, Dice also implented an option to turn it off after this.
Post edited by Congaz on

Comments

• Lordmang4
    2063 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    edited June 2016
    Yes, I'm not crazy about voice overs like that (e.g. in Destiny).
    It changes the ambiance of the game when you've got God telling you that you're losing Flag A.
  • DarkFlame588
    290 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Very annoying
  • khalid_kib
    281 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yes very annoying. I hope Dice redo the voices
  • Fresh_Princeiemo
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Need a general shouting it at you
  • rock1obsta
    3818 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I agree. Get rid of it
  • En1gmuh
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    +1 make em short or not at all.
  • Smaisteri
    396 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I don't like it either. It doesn't feel like it belongs there.
  • Congaz
    86 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    and if...just IF they are going to keep it..its way to calm, def need a change. but id like the most if they simple just remove it.
  • Lordmang4
    2063 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    Congaz wrote: »
    and if...just IF they are going to keep it..its way to calm, def need a change. but id like the most if they simple just remove it.

Well, the computer voice on the starship Enterprise is always very calm.... but I get your point. :)
  • crakface
    240 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Am i playing WW1 or an AI simulation. Get that womans voice outta there and put in some gritty sounding Colonel Sanders sounding guy
  • Lordmang4
    crakface wrote: »
    Am i playing WW1 or an AI simulation. Get that womans voice outta there and put in some gritty sounding Colonel Sanders sounding guy

What IF it's really an AI simulation on a holodeck on some starship lol? :)
    I agree with you though.
  • zePokar1
    735 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Reminds me of destiny. Very strange choice.
  • DoYuEvenShootBro
    393 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah what is this,league of les...legends?
  • AzureRathalosPC
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I agree. I hope it is a placeholder because I would prefer to hear a female voice from each nationality acting as your information. The current version just sounds like a robot AI out of a futuristic fps.
  • mintmind32
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    get rid of it! +1
  • Ameeba37
    1753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The current version just sounds like a robot AI out of a futuristic fps.

• WognaTheNoob
    92 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 2016
    Her voice is totally uninspiring. Like she was about to fall asleep when recording...

IF they keep a womans voice (not really fitting for WW1 imo) then she has to be much more energetic and angry/scared/emphasised! It also has to be via radio, not like she would be standing right next to you.
  • zePokar1
    735 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2016
    Do we have a voice telling us we're losing a flag in BF4 ? Lol I can't even recall. I really wish it wasn't there. Just look at the mini map.
  • GalaxyMix
    336 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I liked it. They can give an option to turn it off for those who dont like it
  • Loqtrall
    12180 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2016
    I wouldn't mind it if it didn't sound like she was inside your head, like your conscience was talking to you.

If it maybe sounded like she was talking to you through a crackling radio, I might find it more appealing.
This discussion has been closed.