Enjoying the New TTK just as much as the old

mav_smileyface
1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2018
So I’m sat over here enjoying life and the game

The new TTK is fine, I adapted and overcame.

You’re all moaning and crying purely for the fact you all love it so much

Carry on shedding those tears for they sustain my joy as I traverse this forum laughing at most of you for how ridiculous you are being

You’d think it was the end of the world!

“TTK is higher?! God help us!! For it is the hour of our need!!”

Get a grip. If you suck with this new TTK you probably sucked just as bad if not worse with the old version..

Anyway whilst your crying your eyes out, I’m gonna go see if I can smash 70 kills out in a CQ game, came close earlier!

Comments

• WHISPonPCin480P
    175 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You okay?
  • mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You okay?

Yeah man I’m good enjoying the improvements/changes DICE are bringing to the table

• DirtyDog1974
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wow, do you work for EA or Dice? Not sure I have ever seen a bigger suck up then you. Nothing they do seems to be wrong with you.
  • Danz_RS
    503 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Carry on shedding those tears for they sustain my joy as I traverse this forum laughing at most of you for how ridiculous you are being

Get a grip. If you suck with this new TTK you probably sucked just as bad if not worse with the old version..

Anyway whilst your crying your eyes out, I’m gonna go see if I can smash 70 kills out in a CQ game, came close earlier!
    Try out the recon SLRs and the medic SMGs and tell me what you think.

• Metoad
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    improvements? is this a joke?
  • DirtyDog1974
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You okay?

Yeah man I’m good enjoying the improvements/changes DICE are bringing to the table

Sorry but I cannot believe anything you say going forward. You are sipping the tea a tad to hard.
  • Kagg
    141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

It's less fun though. Games are about fun after all.
  • mav_smileyface
    Kagg wrote: »

It's less fun though. Games are about fun after all.

New TTK means if you’re good you kill more and die way less.. what’s not to like?
  • VindictiV_V
    1347 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/a5qley/battlefield_v_overture_ttk_05_the_big_oof/

The balance is worse now than ever. They need to revert the changes to the SMGs and rebalance slow firing/small capacity weapons to give them a reason to be used over higher RoF and bigger magazine weapons like LMGs, MMGs and ARs. Right now, high RoF weapons have a significant advantage (read: no reason to not use them), exact same bs as in bf1. Oh, and the 15% nerf to bodyshot multipliers across the board is just bs.They need to bring that back at 1.0x multiplier.
  • naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Ill give you a 1 out of 10 for the troll attempt, must try harder.
  • PvtPart5
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • BaronVonGoon
    6985 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    troll
  • Clarence_6000
    886 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    giphy.gif?****=3640f6095c12ba6f657a35426fa1a6df

• Loki_Deezie
    872 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    New TTK didn't change anything for me and probably didnt change anything for players with good aim.

HS damage did not change just body shots, which only take 1 additional bullet. But, if you hit HS regularly you won't even be able to tell.
  • PvtPart5
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dice has entered the game
  • Blakkwolfe
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Unless Breakthrough, domination and tdm still use TTK 1.0 on european servers then I'm not seeing much difference. So, my enjoyment is the same. Don't like conquest much in bf5.
  • Lootboxjt
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Stop trolling. It is pathetic.It is even more unbalanced that it was before!!!!!
    Medic weapons were already worthless, now they are even worse with the TTK-change. Emptying whole magazin on enemy within 5 meters (hipfiring and zoomed) and enemy just refusing to die. Dice/EA better reject this TTK-change or you will lose many people of the hardcore community!
  • Loki_Deezie
    872 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Stop trolling. It is pathetic.It is even more unbalanced that it was before!!!!!
    Medic weapons were already worthless, now they are even worse with the TTK-change. Emptying whole magazin on enemy within 5 meters (hipfiring and zoomed) and enemy just refusing to die. Dice/EA better reject this TTK-change or you will lose many people of the hardcore community!

Medic main here.

I didn't notice a difference. learn to aim.
  • Blakkwolfe
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    So, the new ttk is supposedly on all gamemodes no matter where the server is located? If that is so then I'm genuinely confused. I'm honestly not seeing a difference.

Then again if a weapon takes 4 bullets to kill with ttk 1.0 and 5 with ttk 2.0, the difference won't be that big IF you actually hit with all the shots.
  • ragnarok013
    3454 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I'm locking this thread for bait.

This discussion has been closed.