I am enjoying not being insta-killed in one frame.

orangebionic
232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
yes i ve said it.

And before angry mob with proverbial pitchforks start chasing me down, let me just say..

1.I am aware this is lose-lose situation. You either play with guns which pack a punch, and get instantly killed, or have chance to react, but use peashooters for a weapon.

2.Dice kinda admit their defeat about ttd, , and their solution isnt the best one, but at least its a solution, its great to be able to react to enemy fire, and anyone saying it makes no difference to them simply lying to themselves.Come on be honest, if i got shot, at least i can tell my squadmates from where or even precisely by who I was shot, no more " ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I got shot" , " Where from?" " hell if i know, mate"- no more of that rubbish, and i am happy with that, as any other player.

3.i know its destroying weapon balance placing low rof and small mag weapons in horrible places, but do you think Dice doesnt know that?Its not their first game ever,ffs, have some patience.

Lets just adress that all histeria- yes i know some ppl will say that i am a noob, for being shot at. of course all forum elites here dont get shot at- enemy bullets doing 360 turn, bouncing off their forcefield of awesomeness.
apparently also being rewarded with kill for just ability to put crosshair on someone is tactical, well good players will be still good no matter what ttk we will be having.

Just chill, world didnt end yet.

Comments

• Ypsilon-Oh
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    megabullets still exist...
  • DingoKillr
    4343 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Besides the Recon weapons(headsots) TTD felt better.

Ammo counts can be adjusted.

The problem is you can only add so much recoil/spread to a high ROF gun before it makes no difference. Thus a low ROF might need more attention to be competitive. For the limited run the Bren felt far better than KE7, yet difference pre-TTK they felt much closer.
  • Hawxxeye
    7730 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I think that it would had helped more if they made the weapons recoil (not random spread) much more instead of needing more bullets to kill, especially if used on the move.
  • dinobass
    155 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They didn't change the headshot TTK though, and since headshots are easier in BFV and occur more frequently, the insta-death seems like it still happens way too much. They should reduce the headshot hotbox anyway; I suck and I get waaaaay too many headshots.
  • WhiteWolf_W3
    88 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    yes i ve said it.

And before angry mob with proverbial pitchforks start chasing me down, let me just say..

1.I am aware this is lose-lose situation. You either play with guns which pack a punch, and get instantly killed, or have chance to react, but use peashooters for a weapon.

2.Dice kinda admit their defeat about ttd, , and their solution isnt the best one, but at least its a solution, its great to be able to react to enemy fire, and anyone saying it makes no difference to them simply lying to themselves.Come on be honest, if i got shot, at least i can tell my squadmates from where or even precisely by who I was shot, no more " **** I got shot" , " Where from?" " hell if i know, mate"- no more of that rubbish, and i am happy with that, as any other player.

3.i know its destroying weapon balance placing low rof and small mag weapons in horrible places, but do you think Dice doesnt know that?Its not their first game ever,ffs, have some patience.

Lets just adress that all histeria- yes i know some ppl will say that i am a noob, for being shot at. of course all forum elites here dont get shot at- enemy bullets doing 360 turn, bouncing off their forcefield of awesomeness.
    apparently also being rewarded with kill for just ability to put crosshair on someone is tactical, well good players will be still good no matter what ttk we will be having.

Just chill, world didnt end yet.

I get 1 frame deaths, my reply to people who say it makes no difference is that i play recon and a normal death gives me the chance to flick and headshot, one frame does not. It probably wouldn't differ a whole lot in the chance of SMG's. However it does create a feeling of dying behind cover which can be extremely frustrating.
  • Ragnarok-Drakkar
    176 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    well still geting killed way behind corner, and 1 framed, TTD problem is still there, they didnt fix anything, no to mention every hotfix needs hotfix, cuz they broke more stuff than they fix...
  • lllneonblacklll
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If you get shot at first, you should be dead.
    Play smart.
  • VincentNZ
    3885 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    I think that it would had helped more if they made the weapons recoil (not random spread) much more instead of needing more bullets to kill, especially if used on the move.

Well on the weapons where it matters there is no noticeable spread. The LMGs have recoil and the new recoil spread, the MMGs have the bipod and the high ROF. SMGs already have more recoil than comparable weapons, reducing their accuracy. This would have only worked on semi-auto weapons, but a decrease in ROF would have achieved the same.
    -
    One-frame-deaths from weapons like the Sten being reduced is a myth. If they killed you in one frame before, they will do so now as well, the problem lies at the recipient's end, not the Sten user.
  • Satus_Error_
    29 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I still get plenty of 1 frame death. The only real differences I've noticed is the self loaders are now terrible and the slow fireing smgs are even worse than befor.
  • Lahoo_Eckbert
    1319 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I unload a mag on some dude with mp28 and then they turn around and kill me in 2 bullets. With the latest ttk update, the disparity between ttk and ttd became more evident. It didn't fix anything.
  • Aircool_212
    764 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Still suffering the same problems here, except I find it even harder to kill someone before the usual perceived OHK takes me to the respawn screen.

All that's going to change is that everyone is going to prioritise RoF and Mag size when it comes to weapon choice.
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well said and I agree
  • Chubzdoomer
    1397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

It totally isn't this black-and-white, though. Make no mistake about it, these weapons still pack a serious punch, especially if you're skilled enough to land headshots.
  • XupetaNaZaniteta
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I am still get insta killed in one frame and many of my shots do not register. Dying behind cover. I am giving up. I looks like my char on other player´s screen is 2 seconds away from what I see in my screen. As I am playing on PC, we also add the cheaters, because there is no anticheat in this game. Frustrating. Going to move to consoles.