Weekly Debrief

BFV Vehicle Stats ***WIP***

rainkloud
548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D7wkyXjO1XzYwqbkRb56J0UfAHUdS8GF-XHJRbzopsk/edit?usp=sharing

Uses game file names so might be confusing but I hear you guys are smart so you'll figure it out. If you have questions let me know and I can try to answer.

Comments

• DukeSan27
    1163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Is'nt it hilarious that the 20mm auto-cannon has the biggest inner blast radius among all Tank shells?

Or that a single 20mm does 20 max damage vs 37mm doing only 60?
  • WinterWarhurst
    1319 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This explains why the 20mm autocannon with AP rounds is so deadly for the Staghound!

Also the real takeaway is to retry the Pz. IV’s stock cannon because for some crazy reason it apparently has the best splash damage stats vs infantry, even better than the Tiger’s 88!

Next thing to figure is ricochet/ glancing blow angles, and then damage multipliers for angle of impact, as well as multipliers for light vs medium vs heavy!

Also this BS explains why half tracks have so much damn survivability!
  • Stahlmach
    1156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This explains why the 20mm autocannon with AP rounds is so deadly for the Staghound!

Also the real takeaway is to retry the Pz. IV’s stock cannon because for some crazy reason it apparently has the best splash damage stats vs infantry, even better than the Tiger’s 88!

Next thing to figure is ricochet/ glancing blow angles, and then damage multipliers for angle of impact, as well as multipliers for light vs medium vs heavy!

What kind of Developer creates this and thinks its fine ? I really cant understand it.
  • cicciojam
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    rainkloud wrote: »
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D7wkyXjO1XzYwqbkRb56J0UfAHUdS8GF-XHJRbzopsk/edit?usp=sharing

Uses game file names so might be confusing but I hear you guys are smart so you'll figure it out. If you have questions let me know and I can try to answer.

REALLY REALLY THANKS FOR THOSE STATS 😊
  • WinterWarhurst
    1319 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone know which tanks these MGs belong to?

BrowningMG_FIRING

GBR_VehicleMG_Firing_BESA
  • WinterWarhurst
    Stahlmach wrote: »

What kind of Developer creates this and thinks its fine ? I really cant understand it.

As much as it’s crazy that the Tiger’s 88 has worse splash stats, I’m worried complaining about it would get the Pz. IV nerfed not the 88 buffed haha!
  • WinterWarhurst
    Also are you able to provide ROF figures for upgraded loading mechanism on Valentine? Thanks!

Would love to be able to calculate the rate of damage between a Tiger and Valentine

Will also need the damage multipliers between tank classes!
  • rainkloud
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Full angle multipliers can be seen here: http://bfdata.juhala.io/#BFV_3_Overture/Gameplay/Vehicles/common/angleDamage/$

Richochet and glancing I have no clue how to find though. There's some references to it in the vehicle files but nothing I've be able to translate into meaningful data.

> BrowningMG_FIRING - This one is listed under the StagHound (Maybe others too - didn't check them all)

> GBR_VehicleMG_Firing_BESA - This is listed under the Churchill MKVII tank (maybe others too - didn't check them all) Not sure where it is on the tank or if it is active.

• WinterWarhurst

Full angle multipliers can be seen here: http://bfdata.juhala.io/#BFV_3_Overture/Gameplay/Vehicles/common/angleDamage/$

Richochet and glancing I have no clue how to find though. There's some references to it in the vehicle files but nothing I've be able to translate into meaningful data.

> BrowningMG_FIRING - This one is listed under the StagHound (Maybe others too - didn't check them all)

> GBR_VehicleMG_Firing_BESA - This is listed under the Churchill MKVII tank (maybe others too - didn't check them all) Not sure where it is on the tank or if it is active.

Amazing how much faster the velocity/ speed is on the browning, and how much higher the damage is on the GBR_VehicleMG_Firing_BESA. I feel I have noticed higher MG velocity on the Valentine also but I’m not sure. Originally the Valentine had a BESA but this was replaced with a Browning IRL. Perhaps when you equip the 6-pounder upgrade you also get a browning coaxial upgrade, which would explain the perceived velocity increase.

Thanks for putting all of this together! What platform are you on?
  • rainkloud
    Also are you able to provide ROF figures for upgraded loading mechanism on Valentine? Thanks!

Would love to be able to calculate the rate of damage between a Tiger and Valentine

Well ROF upgrade should be easy to calculate right? (unless I'm missing something.) Just take the listed ROF and add 20% since that's what improved loading mechanism delivers in terms of performance boost.

Please help me get the vehicle damage material modifiers by tweeting to https://twitter.com/tiggr_ or even retweeting helps.

My platform is computer - personal class.
  • WinterWarhurst

Well ROF upgrade should be easy to calculate right? (unless I'm missing something.) Just take the listed ROF and add 20% since that's what improved loading mechanism delivers in terms of performance boost.

Please help me get the vehicle damage material modifiers by tweeting to https://twitter.com/tiggr_ or even retweeting helps.

My platform is computer - personal class.

I know it’s 20% for planes but I don’t know for tanks, I’m away from my PS4 right now!

I’ll retweet and tweet for sure, sadly they have far bigger priorities right now as everything is a ****-show!
  • WinterWarhurst
    Did anyone figure out the German S-Mine Launcher blast damage and inner-outer radius, etc.?
  • rainkloud
    edited December 2018
    Did anyone figure out the German S-Mine Launcher blast damage and inner-outer radius, etc.?

I can get those. I already added launchers and mines but I forgot those. Will add tonight and update the thread.

*Update*
    Added S Mine to RPG tab
    Post edited by rainkloud on
  • WinterWarhurst

I can get those. I already added launchers and mines but I forgot those. Will add tonight and update the thread.

*Update*
    Added S Mine to RPG tab

Thanks so much!
  • WinterWarhurst
    @rainkloud surely the impact damage on the Panzerfaust is incorrect?
  • PrecisionWing
    635 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Aa tank has 1200 range? What's the size of the map? Lol.
    It should be reduced to 600
  • WinterWarhurst

I disagree, but what they should do is make it so you can snipe the tanker through the roof with a strafe just like you can in War Thunder... They are open-top vehicles afterall!
  • PrecisionWing
    635 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I disagree, but what they should do is make it so you can snipe the tanker through the roof with a strafe just like you can in War Thunder... They are open-top vehicles afterall!

they that can be done. im ok with it.
  • rainkloud

Range* This is not a number derived from the game files. For everything but rockets this is a simple speed * TTL. For rockets this includes initial velocity, engine strength (acceleration) and max speed. This does not factor in drag and gravity so currently range is an inflated inaccurate number. This number should only be used for rough comparison purposes between weapons until I can factor in drag and gravity.

So not quite 1200 - still far though. I think it's pretty consistent with past games if I recall correctly.
  • rainkloud

*Update*
    Added S Mine to RPG tab

Thanks so much!

I used them last night for the first time on the Panzer 38 and they are pretty lethal. I was using them defensively and getting frustrated as the enemy would rarely get super close to the tank and then I started using them offensively and that was fun!

Panzerfaust impact damage is correct. It was reduced recently from latest patch. Remember about multipliers though...