**TEMP 30sec workaround for infinite loading bug**

PhantomSix
84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2018
Someone else posted this but ill simplify it a bit
1. Hit PS button to goto main PS screen
2. Goto settings, then to Network and then uncheck/click "Connect to Network" box
3. Click the same "Connect to Network" line to check the box
4. Back out and go back to BF V(It will be still running as you did not exit the game)
5. It usually goes to black screen with the "R2 to go Online" at bottom right
6. Hit R2 and your back once you reconnect(You will be on the mode select screen you last hit play)
7. THIS TAKES LESS THAN 30 Sec..usually only 15..much faster than closing all the way out of the game
**UPDATE** I have confirmed this works every time in any game mode

Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on

Comments

• hasansalamy
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    PhantomSix wrote: »
    2. Goto settings, then to Network and then uncheck/click "Connect to Network" box
    4. Back out and go back to BF V(It will be still running as you did not exit the game)
    6. Hit R2 and your back once you reconnect(You will be on the mode select screen you last hit play)
    7. THIS TAKES LESS THAN 30 Sec..usually only 15..much faster than closing all the way out of the game

that is really funny..dice f.. our lovely game
  • TG_JAZZY
    1081 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    sticky? @LOLGotYerTags
  • TG_JAZZY
    1081 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018

Once again the community working to help each other. Nice one.
    @Lordmay needs this
  • LOLGotYerTags
    11060 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited December 2018
    Since this is going to help a fair amount of you, thread is temporarily stickied until the issue is fully patched
  • TG_JAZZY
    Since this is going to help a fair amount of you, thread is temporarily stickied until the issue is fully patched

Thanks LGYT,all help is needed atm.
  • Cr4zyR3dFr0g
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TG_JAZZY wrote: »

@Lordmay needs this

Well dice aren't helping us out are they, they keep throwing loads of problems at us, it's almost like they have a problem for every solution... They should let the community make the games and sack all of their developers
  • premadon13
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    THIS GAME SUCKS WASTE OF
    $
  • TG_JAZZY
    edited December 2018

Well dice aren't helping us out are they, they keep throwing loads of problems at us, it's almost like they have a problem for every solution... They should let the community make the games and sack all of their developers

Yeh there is no doubt this TTK situation has been the most illogical thing they have done to date.
    Not telling their current loyal fans who generate revenue each release that they are changing a major part of the game......and for who? Potential customers. It blows the mind that this change has been made for players that dont yet even have a copy of the game.
    so yeh I feel like I had my pants pulled down abit and they shafted there loyal 'core' community.
  • PettyLemur468
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

- so i need to do this when im stuck or just before i go play a round? Just asking to be sure..
  • Flurpsel
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Cheers for that. Had this happen a few times allready.
  • lordmay
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TG_JAZZY wrote: »

@Lordmay needs this

Thanks mate just seen this will try it out.
  • craign82
    146 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What happens if I'm in a squad, will I still be in the squad if performing these steps?
  • PhantomSix
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    - so i need to do this when im stuck or just before i go play a round? Just asking to be sure..

Only when your stuck. You are essentially disconnecting from the internet very briefly. Yes you will loose squad and will have to re-enter matchmaking or rejoin party chat..This is not a fix by any stretch..its just significantly faster to rejoin the fight.
  • Epic_MARV
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Hey guys. Try changing your MTU settings to 1473 or 1472. It seemed to fix my friends issue and he was getting kicked every game. Let me know if you have any luck

To change your MTU settings on ps4, go into set up internet connection and select custom, leave everything else on automatic until you get to the MTU settings.

I used to use this trick back in the day if there was an issue connecting to the psn network.
  • PhantomSix
    edited December 2018
    Epic_MARV wrote: »
    Hey guys. Try changing your MTU settings to 1473 or 1472. It seemed to fix my friends issue and he was getting kicked every game. Let me know if you have any luck

To change your MTU settings on ps4, go into set up internet connection and select custom, leave everything else on automatic until you get to the MTU settings.

I used to use this trick back in the day if there was an issue connecting to the psn network.

I would advise against this unless youre prepared to optimize your router as well. By changing the packet structure from your PlayStation to the router wont do any good unless your router is setup that way as well. This is more advanced then the average Joe..and quite honestly should only be used if your running into issues on every game on your PS4.
    Post edited by PhantomSix on
  • bazzowy
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Still this annoying bug after 2 months,like a every map,FRUSTRATING.
  • Catsonspeeed
    553 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks for figuring this one out. :smile: :+1:
  • Exterminator
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    it worked, thanks
  • GiveMeANameX
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    sad that its come to this just so we can play the game but none the less, thanks .... just about had enough closing and reloading the game every round then trying to find a Oceania server >.<
  • KILLSLOWPRO
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

You still leave the game you were in.