**TEMP 30sec workaround for infinite loading bug**

Comments

• Kitchens29456
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    For some reason I feel like I'm missing content from deluxe edition. I love the game, and hope DICE decides to focus on the franchise and not lose motivation for the backlash. Also how can I switch my pilots to men? Their all women.
  • Realsoccerdude
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I knew such workarounds beforehand but ir isnt a workaround at all. As you lose your squad and map cycle and probably join a match where your team is losing and you occupy some quitters position.

I have a strange feeling that this bug is affecting particular set of people based on their ISP provider.
    To test this..
    Does anyone have 2 or 3 Internet connection at their home? Can you try connecting via some other internet connection and see if the issue persists?
  • thx_4_the_lag
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is insane. It's happening every other round today. FIX THIS. The solution offered here is no solution.
  • dannkrieg
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    At least from my personal experience, this bug is time related.
    I see on daily basis that it starts after 17h and goes until 00h ~ 01h.
  • Realsoccerdude
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yesterday everything was working perfectly for me. Today in every round except one i was facing infinite loading bug.
    Maybe Dice are testing a solution on a top quality routet with best quality connection with latency of 5 ms?
    All other games work fine for me.
  • Realsoccerdude
    Solving this issue should be Dice's priority.
  • Fitbaboss
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I bought the Deluxe version of the game via PS4 download content (mistake). I have had this problem since day one, and within 14 days I reached out to PS4 support and told them that the game is defective. They said take it up with the developer. I said you sold me a defective product, I want my money back ($70 and change), they basically said that I signed an agreement when I downloaded the content and they are not responsible for the in-game issues. I called BS on it, and told them I wanted my money back and they can erase the game from my console. They said NO, they counldn't do that. I said I would call my cc company and dispute the charge. They said my account would be locked out if I did that. I said that's extortion. The PS4 support said too bad. I said too bad too, and called my CC company. I disputed the charge, got my money back, and 2 weeks lager PS4 locked my account. I called them and they said I MUST pay the debt or forever be locked out. I told them to pound sand. Lesson learned: Don't buy d/l content from any console provider, buy the disk version, at least you can return it from the store (Amazon, Best Buy etc.) no questions asked and your console won't be locked out. So, luckily I am not a big gamer, and have very little on that profile (BF1 and BF4 that I don't play anymore). I opened a new account name, bu the pisser is I have to buy PS4 plus again............BF V was $40 less though. I won't be going with PS4 when the next generation of consoles come out. The infinite loading happens 2/3 times for me, just randomly, and I lose progress. Too bad as BF V would be a great game if they would fix this................is it happening to EVERY PS4 console of random ones? Seems to be a server issue..................
  • NilSatisOptimum
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Last night was awful, on the third match of infinite loading switched off and played something non dice and non EA!
  • azzhat420
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah its ****, I'm so sick of this happening. Such a buggy POS
  • BeeanoMP
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Another night another night full of not loading next map just to wait in the que
  • Realsoccerdude
    Yeaterday something strange happened. The map didnt load up even if I had a single 'loading V' sign and not 2 'V's.
    Grrr
  • pavre69
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They should do something on the infinite load problem.. very bad problem for the game, very bad..
  • mefistolhl
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I also get this bug, but what's strange is that my friend never had it, so it depends probably on the configuration of the computer.
  • dannkrieg
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This bug also affects me. I believe is network overload related. During week days I noticed no crashes whatsoever. Weekends: play one map, close apa, restart app... aff
  • dannkrieg
    Triple A company, 80$ for this? Disappointed
  • Realsoccerdude
    Post todays 2 gb patch this issue still exists
  • nene7412
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Infinite screen is still after the update...
  • disiscrunk
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Literally the first game I had started after the update and it happend again. I would laugh if it's not that sad
  • bazzowy
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    After the update problem still exist but now when im unchecking connect to network then connecting again and back to bf5 the screen with a communicate 'connecting' is never ending...so the trick stop worked for me and must to close and reopen game...
  • llMotleyll
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 17
    I'm getting the same now since the patch still crashing between rounds but this fix no longer works, have to restart entire game AGAIN. GG DICE.