**TEMP 30sec workaround for infinite loading bug**

13»

Comments

• Realsoccerdude
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 18
    I am not thinking of playing tides of war becuase of this bug :(
    But i wish to unlock some weapons from tides of war because i love playing with variety of weapons..
    Shouldnt Dice compensate for this mess and let us unlock weapons using company coins? Atleast the previous tides of war weapons like sebslater1906?

EDIT
    Wait i just read this in their site.
    All Chapter 1 gameplay items, such as weapons and vehicles, are now available to unlock with Company Coin in the Company menu. However, the Chapter 1: Overture visual customization items like soldier, weapon, and vehicle skins are currently not available.

I need to check if the weapons are available in the menu or not.

Edit 2 : They arent available to unlock :(
    Post edited by Realsoccerdude on
  • The_waterboy4961
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thank you so much, When will this bug be fixed since its been noted as a problem from launch?
  • Epic_MARV
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So. A buddy of mine was getting this issue since release. He's now changed his internet provider and the problem has gone away. He would get the double loading circles after each game! Doesn't this show its either an ISP issue or maybe the old router not opening the correct ports for the game?. Might be worth trying a dmz setup on routers and see if it goes away.
  • Realsoccerdude
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Epic_MARV wrote: »
    So. A buddy of mine was getting this issue since release. He's now changed his internet provider and the problem has gone away. He would get the double loading circles after each game! Doesn't this show its either an ISP issue or maybe the old router not opening the correct ports for the game?. Might be worth trying a dmz setup on routers and see if it goes away.

I did mention in earlier post that this would be the case and people should try out bf V using different isp's.
    Ths issue is related to connectivity.
    But then again if my ISP runs rocket league,overwatch,pes and every other game well it should play bf just fine,which it does once you are inside the game but at the end of the round...(its a different story)
  • NilSatisOptimum
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 27
    Epic_MARV wrote: »

I did mention in earlier post that this would be the case and people should try out bf V using different isp's.
    Ths issue is related to connectivity.
    But then again if my ISP runs rocket league,overwatch,pes and every other game well it should play bf just fine,which it does once you are inside the game but at the end of the round...(its a different story)

Frankly that's just silly having to have particular ISP to play one particular game! It should not happen.

Anyways, I only get this when I've achieved something in particular the assignments, thus rinse and repeat!
  • TheRemedy911
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Temporarily fixing a persistent bug with an annoying workaround thats more effort than restarting the app doesn't even make sense. Why would you even bother posting this?
  • BeeanoMP
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 30
    It’s funny they spend time to fix trivial crap like bipods and such yet this still remains. Still spend half the night restarting the app to wait in que.
  • TheRemedy911
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BeeanoMP wrote: »
    It’s funny they spend time to fix trivial crap like bipods and such yet this still remains. Still spend half the night restarting the app to wait in que.

EXACTLY.
  • Realsoccerdude
    edited January 30
    I am getting black screen after every round now after the patch.
    Also at 2 instances in Aerodrome CQ my frame ratte dropped to 3 frames per second at point C.(not joking). Only after i died the fps went back to normal. While it lagged this bad ,ps4 menus were working perfectly smoothly. Its the games fault.
    I am on ps4 slim
    Post edited by Realsoccerdude on
  • Motleysaduj
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same, black screen after nearly every round. It's worse with each patch FFS. This is a joke and needs to be fixed or I and many other will be done with this poor excuse for a game.
  • bazzowy
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No chance to play second map,four times connected in the middle of game and not even once second map was showed.One time while was connecting to first map ive got just a black screen so....
  • KnazZo
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 31
    Thank you for solution. It's annoying that they still dont fix this HUGE problem.. patetic :disappointed: This problem and black screen should be FIRST on the list cuz game is unplayable (PS4):cold_sweat:

And after the patch i noticed lags/frame drops on PS4.. My connection doesnt change.. in another games/ping test etc. is OK as before. So game again with patch make more unplayable ;C
  • TropicPoison
    1746 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This is a sad fix...I wouldn't say it is a fix what if I like the rando squad I was with just bye bye I guess.
  • DCSTomcat
    1050 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This does not work anymore after the first Jan patch. You would be stuck at connecting so the only solution is close game.
  • Motleysaduj
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    After having experienced this issue since launch I rebuilt my database tonight and didn't have a single crash which was a good sign.
    Pretty quick and easy to do, well worth a try.