**TEMP 30sec workaround for infinite loading bug**

124»

Comments

• AWulle
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Here is your work around.

When you see your black screen
    press options, push down on your d-pad TWICE, press X

Boom you got your screen back.
    GG
  • AWulle
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    please confirm, ty
  • NuditysShiver
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I’m glad it worked for some of you, but I just tried it and it still stayed on infinite load. I waited like three minutes, just in case. Another thing which needs to be fixed with the next update.
  • msob2nd
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They don’t want to talk about the problems
    With the game all they want to talk about
    Is new game modes . Should be talking about fixing the problems with the game

But it seems the only thing they care about is how much money can they Squeeze out of this game
  • FAYDASIZFASULYE
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Its always between rounds :/
  • EODTEK29
    1 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have a PS4. I have read all suggestions above, done the usual BS customer service questions like, “did you try turning it and back on”? I’ve restarted the application over and over. Pressed every invisible or distorted icon there is. Tried connecting to EA server nothing. Glad I paid 59 bucks to have an “update” that supposedly fixes bugs... but can’t even install this damn thing and they’re are literally no prompts for us 30 somethings.