Poll: Ttk 1.0 vs Ttk 2.0 - which one do you prefer?

mf_shro0m
2362 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2018
The poll’s in the link

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/239131-battlefield-v/77304751#1

Please let others, including those who’ve stopped playing, know about this poll so it’ll be as comprehensive as possible. If they haven’t tried both TTKs tell them to try both first and not to rush to a conclusion. The new TTK system goes both ways and so won’t particularly benefit less good players across the board in any way other than letting them live fractions of a second longer each life before they get killed.
In fact in terms of KD, this might even make it worse for less good players as now if they (person A) get the jump on a good player (person B, the good player’s now more likely to have the time to turn around and kill them first
Post edited by mf_shro0m on

Comments

• xAnimalxMotherx
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I liked TTK 1.0 better
  • abc1434286920
    448 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Somewhere in between. I do feel some guns are just taking too long to kill but overall I welcome the change from the release ttk.
    I wonder if that makes me a casual semi REAL BF player?
  • WarTurtleKal
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I both do and do not like. I like how most weapons have been nerfed at range. That helps with preventing Zerg rushing between zones and you have a chance to get into cover. I don't like what it's done to close range combat. It's edged out slower rate of fire guns and made high DPS guns the best meta to get kills unless you enjoy challenging yourself. Certain guns like the M1907, M1A1, and Gewehr 43 are far more successful now since they had a high DPS in 1.0 and marginally lower DPS in 2.0. 2.0 hass made a better long range experience and has thrown close range completely out of balance. They need to create a middle ground.
  • GTT_Ch0pper
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I like it somewhere in between.
    This fiasco should have been a weapon balance patch and not a knee jerk blanket change. TTK should have been adjusted for each weapon for the effective ranges they fit in.
  • Zviko0
    1718 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    As a Recon main, neither is good. In 1.0, BA rifles have no chance at close, SLRs are fine while in 2.0, BA rifles are slightly better but SLRs are next to useless. I like them both if I play with any other class so I really don't care which is it as long as they balance Recon.
  • trip1ex
    5334 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    there is already a comprehensive poll. IT's in the server browser in-game. Click Conquest and Play to vote ttk 2.0. Click Core Conquest and Play to vote ttk 1.0.
  • fakemon64
    898 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I just wish they tested this in a separate cte first
  • Blakkwolfe
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Undecided, but TTK 1.0 so people stop whining.
  • pest174
    811 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I think there's room for a middle ground. 2.0 might be a good base, then rebalance weapons accordingly (medic buff). So I'll say 1.5 is my choice.
  • Halodri_GER
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Both have issues. I liked 1.0 better.
    Im more concernced about them trying to devide the community by introducing a "core" version of each gamemode with TTK 1.0

The devide would be worse than pushing TTK 2.0 on all of us.
  • SumwhatKrazy
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I actually dont care that much. I didn't like the fast TTK initially but then i got used to it and adapted and it grew on me and i didn't want them to change it, but last night i played the new TTK and i didn't mind it.
    I think there's been an over reaction. Yeah, the new TTK has made the balance worse in some ways, i get that, bad for medics, but i did ok with it. At times it felt like it robbed me of kills but there's no doubt several times it saved me so it balanced itself out, for me.
    I still get the odd one frame TTD.
  • Catsonspeeed
    651 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe it's just my imagination, or has the gameplay become a bit more sluggish overall with TTK 2.0? I can live with both, but like the original TTK better.
  • montreal961
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I prefer TTK 2.0

It feels like it takes more skill. The better player usually comes out on top in a gunfight.
  • bran1986
    5913 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ideally I would love something in the middle but right now ttk 1.0 is better. I think ttk 2.0 has a lot of potential if they balance the weapons, fix the damage dropoffs, make assault dmrs like BF1 dmrs, revert the scout slr changes. Right now ttk 2.0 has no real balance.