Poll: Ttk 1.0 vs Ttk 2.0 - which one do you prefer?

14567810»

Comments

• SirBobdk
    5379 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    @pellliy wrote
    I think ttk is irrevelant for campers with the exception of being bipods because unlike tanks and other cases, These people have to go get ammo
    There's ammo lots of places. Not a problem.

Yes, but you have to go to those places to get it. Like dead enemies, squadmates, or suppply stations. As a support. You literally don't have to move. So if you're camped up in a spot and you're not spotted. You can stay there all game. BF1, this wasn't a thing. If you camped in a spot, eventually you were going to get killed and if you didn't you weren't as effective as you can be with bfv. It's really disgusting.
    Agree. You also see the bipod lmg in breakthrough and operations just camping getting easy kills.
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    @pellliy wrote
    I think ttk is irrevelant for campers with the exception of being bipods because unlike tanks and other cases, These people have to go get ammo

Yes, but you have to go to those places to get it. Like dead enemies, squadmates, or suppply stations. As a support. You literally don't have to move. So if you're camped up in a spot and you're not spotted. You can stay there all game. BF1, this wasn't a thing. If you camped in a spot, eventually you were going to get killed and if you didn't you weren't as effective as you can be with bfv. It's really disgusting.
    Agree. You also see the bipod lmg in breakthrough and operations just camping getting easy kills.

Yeah in breakthrough I believe I played twisted steel. The bipod was on the bridge and there's a point you have to capture on the far end of the map. I don't even know why part of the map is accessible. I really don't get these maps. These maps really make no sense at all.
  • SirBobdk
    5379 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    @pellliy wrote

Yeah in breakthrough I believe I played twisted steel. The bipod was on the bridge and there's a point you have to capture on the far end of the map. I don't even know why part of the map is accessible. I really don't get these maps. These maps really make no sense at all.
    The maps are fine, but the gunplay and weapon balance is not designed for this.
    The laserguns + low ttk is fine on small maps where reflexes matter, but imo not on larger more open maps. it creates natural camping
    Why move when you can get a lot of easy kills even with a bad aim.
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @pellliy wrote

The laserguns + low ttk is fine on small maps where reflexes matter, but imo not on larger more open maps. it creates natural camping

the maps are terrible. I have to disagree with you there. I never seen any maps with as much of headglitches have I seen on battlefield V. You can get shot from angles that are not supposed to even exist. There is no such thing as out of bounds in this game, unless you're playing breakthrough or your'e flying? Why? Because the maps are so big, it's almost impossible to go out of bounds. LOL.

I prefer BF1 map size. It's perfect for mixing up the infantry, tanks, and planes. Big maps liek these allow campers to go up to the bridge from far away and bipod you. I don't think it has anything to do with lasers(barring mmgs) and such. Just my opinion, I play on pc so it might be different for your platform, most people can't aim. Even with the guns that you are saying are broken, like the g43. Some of those guns are annoying, but they're not overpowered. They're just annoying. The mmg is another level compared to those guys.

What's the g43? 10 shots? 15 for the extended? Kill potential? 3BTK that's 3 people it can kill. Kill potential is three. Maybe 4 if someones low. Kill potential for MMG prone across the map? Limitless. As limitless as his ammo.
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    857 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @pellliy wrote

the maps are terrible. I have to disagree with you there. I never seen any maps with as much of headglitches have I seen on battlefield V. You can get shot from angles that are not supposed to even exist. There is no such thing as out of bounds in this game, unless you're playing breakthrough or your'e flying? Why? Because the maps are so big, it's almost impossible to go out of bounds. LOL.

I prefer BF1 map size. It's perfect for mixing up the infantry, tanks, and planes. Big maps liek these allow campers to go up to the bridge from far away and bipod you. I don't think it has anything to do with lasers(barring mmgs) and such. Just my opinion, I play on pc so it might be different for your platform, most people can't aim. Even with the guns that you are saying are broken, like the g43. Some of those guns are annoying, but they're not overpowered. They're just annoying. The mmg is another level compared to those guys.

What's the g43? 10 shots? 15 for the extended? Kill potential? 3BTK that's 3 people it can kill. Kill potential is three. Maybe 4 if someones low. Kill potential for MMG prone across the map? Limitless. As limitless as his ammo.

I'm not sure it's the maps as much as the range on all the guns, I can tap fire a Sturmgewehr across a map just as effectively as a LMG, and have you tried the Ribeyrolles yet? You don't even need the bipod, it's an absolute lazer beam.