Poll: Ttk 1.0 vs Ttk 2.0 - which one do you prefer?

Comments

• Flurpsel
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Its like theyre releasing hardcore mode but in the messiest way possible..
  • xx_Dante2k_xx
    638 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ttk1.0. Although if they balance the weapons better ttk2.0 is fine by me.
  • Jazz
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    TTK 1.0 and frankly it should be quicker than that. TTK 2.0 is mind-numbingly dull and reaches beyond silly into completely stupid territory.
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    857 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Gun mechanics in Core are undoubtedly better, but game play in TTK.2 is a lot less passive. If Dice ever properly balance the weapons I'd probably play TTK.2 more
  • naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Easy - TTK1

Its not so much the extra bullet thats the problem, but the massive balance issues in TTK2.
  • spartanx169x
    876 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TTK 2.0
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I prefer 1.0.. but the 2.0 SMG stats need to transfer to 1.0.
  • moodii_77
    239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Only noobs prefer TTK 2.0. TTK 1.0 rewards awareness, movement, positioning and flanking. All of them are very hard to master, thus, in my opinion, the higher skill gap in TTK 1.0. Every weapon feels lethal "except smgs" and you feel satisfied after every kill. This hostile environment enforces the all out war of BF games and leads to an overall better experience. I can't believe anyone enjoys emptying 8-9 bullets "if they all land" to kill someone. WTH. TTK 1.0 also prevents ADAD spam, which is like, the worst thing ever
  • NyfyMcnyferson
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TTK 1
  • JackL1vely
    202 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    moodii_77 wrote: »
    Only noobs prefer TTK 2.0. TTK 1.0 rewards awareness, movement, positioning and flanking. All of them are very hard to master, thus, in my opinion, the higher skill gap in TTK 1.0. Every weapon feels lethal "except smgs" and you feel satisfied after every kill. This hostile environment enforces the all out war of BF games and leads to an overall better experience. I can't believe anyone enjoys emptying 8-9 bullets "if they all land" to kill someone. WTH. TTK 1.0 also prevents ADAD spam, which is like, the worst thing ever

No, it rewards bullet spam and higher ROF. The only class that needs to fire 8-9 bullets to kill is Medic anyway, none of the other guns do that low damage. Where are you getting all these weird, agenda-serving statistics from?

I'm getting mine from the official DICE blog posts.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/a5fa7u/battlefield_v_ttk_change_list_12122018/
  • moodii_77
    239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    JackL1vely wrote: »

No, it rewards bullet spam and higher ROF. The only class that needs to fire 8-9 bullets to kill is Medic anyway, none of the other guns do that low damage. Where are you getting all these weird, agenda-serving statistics from?

https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/a5fa7u/battlefield_v_ttk_change_list_12122018/

I keep getting 15 dmg using the STG, and some slow ROF LMGs suffer with the new TTK. It feels like shooting marshmallows and that's all that matters.
  • JackL1vely
    202 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    JackL1vely wrote: »

I keep getting 15 dmg using the STG, and some slow ROF LMGs suffer with the new TTK. It feels like shooting marshmallows and that's all that matters.

Sounds like you might not be aiming high enough. Upper torso shots do more damage, so you can't really expect to be shooting someone in the foot and claiming you're not doing enough damage. Upper torso and headshots understandably do the most damage. Do you have footage of doing that low damage hitting the upper torso?

Using most ARs under 21m it will take around 6 body shots to kill. That's a much faster TTK than most games, and considering the STG44 fires 10 bullets per second (600 RPM) you would kill the target in around 600 milliseconds.

That is, assuming that every shot is on target. A lot of people complaining about the new TTKs I feel... simply are having difficulty because of their aim.

The new TTK is just exposing this.
  • hunterxcool
    11 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I prefer TTK 2.0... People are just dying too fast with TTK 1.0
    Crossing the field will kill you from very very far away and that's just stray bullet... And dying from something that you can't see from the horizon is not that fun
    But I usually OK with both... tried them both and notice just a slight difference... People just complain about everything nowadays
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I prefer TTK 2.0... People are just dying too fast with TTK 1.0
    Crossing the field will kill you from very very far away and that's just stray bullet... And dying from something that you can't see from the horizon is not that fun
    But I usually OK with both... tried them both and notice just a slight difference... People just complain about everything nowadays

I personally think the ttk should be what the beta was or at least be for hardcore...
  • mf_shro0m
    2362 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bbbbb
  • Zinkys
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I prefer the new version. I do think they need to work on balancing weapons and whatnot but in the original version you simply died way...way too fast and it simply wasn't fun. It was nothing but instant deaths with no idea where they even came from. This seems a bit more reasonable and if they can get rid of the "one bullet death" that seems to be persisting i think they've got a decent fix.

The people losing their minds over the change were likely KE-7 campers gleefully mowing people down completely unawares.
  • BaronVonGoon
    7068 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You know we have people here who won't accept the results. Don't be shocked be if they claim you hacked it or paid people to vote for 1.0. Some people will argue for such things as flat earth. Stick around long enough and you'll see amazing things on these forums.
  • narnold700
    282 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I liked the original TTK more then what is in place now. Having said that the new TTK is clearly a work in progress, so I feel we will have to wait until it is finished until it can be properly evaluated.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2066 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sixclicks wrote: »
    2.0 has more skillful gameplay. I prefer it.

Weapon balance definitely needs to be adjusted under TTK2 though. Hopefully they'll fix some of the weapons in the next update and keep TTK2 so that we can get an idea of how it feels with better weapon balance.

This. I could easily live with TTK 1.0 if footsteps and TTD were fixed, but I'm not holding my breath. Thus preferring a slightly longer TTK.