Wishlist for BF6

lianCTVS
20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Xmas is almost here so let's do a wishlist with all our ideas for the futur title .

Let’s have some fun and do a wishlist for the new Battlefield.

What I would like to see :

-The game could take 3,4 years but should be almost bug free
- A full game at the release date , I know it’s a crazy idea to have a full game on the release date.
- The maps shouldn’t be design to be generic and put all the game mode inside but instead create maps to be taller made for special modes.
-Finally having a character who can jump small obstacles, we have this problem since forever in Battlefield franchise.
-Not forcing political agenda in the game, just make it good.
- Going back to a full story mode with a well writted story.
- Remove the coin system to unlock things instead the more you play with a gun the more you unlock things for it, old school style. And because it seems you can’t make a game without microtransaction this days just ask to buy skins for guns and uniforms.
- Make the game play like it was before the new TTK. Difficult but rewarding once you learn how to master it.
- Having developers listening to the community/ consumers. If everyybody agreed on not changing TTK , well the developer (DICE) should just listen and leave it.
- Going back to premium pack to force Developers t work on the game for all it’s lifetime. ( with this live content, less people will play the less they will work on it).
- This is a multi-player FPS not a movie get ride of all the ridiculous and annoying animations.
_Hiring a real marketing team to make us crazy about their game instead of a bunch of idiots who didn’t know what to do.

Please put your intelligent ideas in this discussions and please be respectful.

I have BFV I really enjoy this game less now because of the new TTK. I just wish BFV would have been with my wish inside it.

Comments

• xAnimalxMotherx
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just want Bad Company 3. And I want it to play exactly like BC 1 & 2.
  • barnesalmighty2
    1123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Vietnam and vaulting being fixed and I'll be happy.
  • warslag
    1258 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    - each copy comes complete with it's own McDonald's drive-thru
    - when you jump off something high like a two-storey roof your fall is broken by an umbrella with a parrot on the end
    - whenever you die a group of dancing blue little people with green hair appear and sing the oompah-loompah song
    - metal blades secreted in hands and ability to self-heal
    - time travel
    - customisation to play as any American president
    - merchandise including Battlefield pyjamas and bed sheets
    - minimum hardware requirements increased to 20 series of NVIDIA GPUs
    - living wage to play Battlefield full-time
    - 64 player pro-tournament on the moon
  • Clarence_6000
    885 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    "Modern setting". 80's - present.
    Fictional but plausible confict.
    MANY different factions.
    A lot of weapons. *Bring back weapon attachments.
    Minimum 60hz tickrate servers for all platforms *Bring back third-party rental servers.
    Brand new engine.
    Wait at least 3 years and release a finished product.

• fakemon64
    897 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Next bf6 should be cold war, this way you get modern but nothing too prototype/experimental. Plus the tides of war would work perfect with a cold war setting with nato vs eastern bloc nations
  • Tovarisch_Maxim
    126 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited December 2018
    - Modern setting, or an alternative history setting where cold war gone hot.
    - A Faction system like in Planetside 2.
    - Perhaps make it a massive open world global scale MMORPG? Cause you know, repeating the same maps over again is getting boring.
    - I actualy like that attachments play the role only as an decoration and instead we have weapon upgrades, this system should stay.
    - A proper singleplayer experince.