Xmas is almost here so let's do a wishlist with all our ideas for the futur title .
Let’s have some fun and do a wishlist for the new Battlefield.
What I would like to see :
-The game could take 3,4 years but should be almost bug free
- A full game at the release date , I know it’s a crazy idea to have a full game on the release date.
- The maps shouldn’t be design to be generic and put all the game mode inside but instead create maps to be taller made for special modes.
-Finally having a character who can jump small obstacles, we have this problem since forever in Battlefield franchise.
-Not forcing political agenda in the game, just make it good.
- Going back to a full story mode with a well writted story.
- Remove the coin system to unlock things instead the more you play with a gun the more you unlock things for it, old school style. And because it seems you can’t make a game without microtransaction this days just ask to buy skins for guns and uniforms.
- Make the game play like it was before the new TTK. Difficult but rewarding once you learn how to master it.
- Having developers listening to the community/ consumers. If everyybody agreed on not changing TTK , well the developer (DICE) should just listen and leave it.
- Going back to premium pack to force Developers t work on the game for all it’s lifetime. ( with this live content, less people will play the less they will work on it).
- This is a multi-player FPS not a movie get ride of all the ridiculous and annoying animations.
_Hiring a real marketing team to make us crazy about their game instead of a bunch of idiots who didn’t know what to do.
Please put your intelligent ideas in this discussions and please be respectful.
I have BFV I really enjoy this game less now because of the new TTK. I just wish BFV would have been with my wish inside it.