Assaultees can we discuss our weapons?

mav_smileyface
1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I keep hearing that the M1A1 is amazing..

I literally only use the G 1-5 exclusively in new and old TTK I’m not interested in turner SMLE what’s your thoughts regarding the m1a1 ?

Comments

• stabbinhobo
    581 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Depends on your style of play. I love the SMLE even though the STG and M1A1 seem to do better up close and at range. I'd like to see the m1 GARAND make a comeback...
  • mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have never considered using the M1A1 but I might be tempted to give it ago
  • Ramell_of_Cadia
    111 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's great. Try it out.
  • stabbinhobo
    581 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm going to circle back to assault. I played it from go and was like.. there has to be more to this game than assault. Ended up taking support and scout to 20 first. Probably do the M1A1 and STG route.
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    All of the semi autos are great. Each are different, just try them all and see what your lead gun is..
  • Zviko0
    1670 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

This was me back in the beta. And then I tried it even though it was one of the worst weapons and I liked it anyway. Now it's one of the best, all rounded, and my favorite in Assault class by far.
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Zviko0 wrote: »

This was me back in the beta. And then I tried it even though it was one of the worst weapons and I liked it anyway. Now it's one of the best, all rounded, and my favorite in Assault class by far.

Yes, I do believe the g43 and the m1a1 were bad in the beta

*Maybe because of the much higher TTK in the beta...
  • gunsmen96
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Really enjoyed the M1A1 early on in the games life, but now I'm struggling to find anything that tops the STG-44. I've managed to get that gold and it's just amazing, triple kills for days. But now I can't seem to get on with any of the semi-automatics, ESPECIALLY the Gewehr 1-5
  • On-Swift-Wings
    304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sturmgewehr 1-5 or STG-44 all day every day
  • RaNdOmKils666
    647 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The M1907 is basically a weird hybrid of the ACE23 and SCAR-H from BF4 in terms of stats, it bloody melts people once you learn to control the recoil properly.
  • gunsmen96
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The M1907 is basically a weird hybrid of the ACE23 and SCAR-H from BF4 in terms of stats, it bloody melts people once you learn to control the recoil properly.

Shame about the mag capacity though
  • hawkseye17
    577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Turner and G43 are the only assault guns that do not suck. In my opinion though, they shouldn't be assault guns; they should be guns for medics.
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sturmgewehr 1-5 or STG-44 all day every day

I’ve changed from STG 1-5 to 44 since TTK 2.0
  • smokintom214
    Depends on your style of play. I love the SMLE even though the STG and M1A1 seem to do better up close and at range. I'd like to see the m1 GARAND make a comeback...

When it gets added..
  • BaronVonGoon
    6955 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I keep hearing that the M1A1 is amazing..

I literally only use the G 1-5 exclusively in new and old TTK I’m not interested in turner SMLE what’s your thoughts regarding the m1a1 ?

I use the 3x with the 33% faster ads. Depending how trigger happy/desciplined you are, you maybe better off with the Turner or 1 5.
  • ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    2190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I was rocking the Turner TTK 1.0, but have since gravitated to the M1A1 since TTK 2.0. Really fun weapon.
  • mav_smileyface
    I have been consistently banging out 45+ kills every CQ game sometime 60+ with the Gewehr 1-5 o just see people talking about the M1A1 and it’s got me thinking could that weapon make my game even stronger..

As for the 1907 that’s my go to gun when I want to have some real fun I love it’s ROF and literally destroyed everything 1v1 in full auto range