PURELY CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK -- EA / DICE PLEASE READ AND CONSIDER

Deltium
34 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Dear EA / Dice - please review my purely constructive feedback below and consider. As a strong precursor, I will admit that I am totally new to the BF series and quite new to FPS, but I believe that the following thoughts are helpful nevertheless:

(1) Issues with spawning in vehicles: my #1 preference is to play in the vehicles, and as such, I am very pleased that you created the Panzerstorm map. HOWEVER, in all of the maps, the symbol for the vehicles appears at the first spawning point, but when you go to the spawning point, the vehicles (non tanks) are there only SOME of the time, and you typically have to wait for a new transport or jeep to appear many minutes later. This is really frustrating because I believe that you can make a SIMPLE change by only putting the vehicle symbol on the Deploy Map ONLY IF there is a vehicle ACTUALLY there. Probably a very easy coding fix, so please consider.

(2) Related to point #1 above, there are NOT ENOUGH opportunities to play in the tanks, even in the Panzerstorm map, which should be, in my opinion, a map that has a LOT more tanks to give us tankers an opportunity to play that class more. Please consider an easy fix to INCREASE the vehicles and tanks in the game. From a marketing point of view, it seems like a good chance to grab some of the World of Tanks players too.

(3) Also related, I agree with the previous comments that you should create two new classes for pilots and for tankers. I play as a medic, but I really only want to be in the vehicles at all times. Please consider this, but admittedly, this requires a greater coding addition. If you force me to wait and wait to play a vehicle, I will probably get impatient and just go play some other game.

(4) I see this mentioned elsewhere in the Forum page, but AA vehicles (especially Axis ones) are way too powerful, and can typically take out tanks, which I do not think is appropriate, nor realistic. Can you please consider nerfing those vehicles?

(5) Related to the practice range, can you please simplify this a LOT instead of having to run from each location to another, and JUST have the opportunity to pick whatever vehicle or plane that we want to practice with? I feel that I waste a LOT of time on that practice range walking from location to location. Nice idea, but not practical. As a new player to BF, I need a quick and easy interface, not something which takes a lot of time to walk in-between.

(6) On the server side, I find it very frustrating when I want to play a new multiplayer game, and even if I use the advanced search feature, I typically get placed into a game that is NOT new. Can you please add some functionality to select NEW games only. Otherwise, about 50-75% of the time, I get placed into a game that is almost finished, and it is really frustrating to play on a team that is just about to lose, with no viable spawning points or options to consider.

(7) With regard to the very spirited discussion on TTK and TTD, I agree with the change to increase TTK. Your rationale for doing so is specifically helpful to new players like me. I did see several BF and FPS vets say that it is frustrating for them, but I think that you made a right decision, so I suggest that you stick with it. A few extra shots for a level 50 vet is not a big deal, and keeps it a bit more challenging for them too. HOWEVER, you have really diluted the multiplayer choices with "Conquest Hard" as it is not very clear what that means, and it means that it is even harder to get a multiplayer game started. I suggest that you stick with your current TTK and just move on.

For everyone else that responds to this post, please remain constructive. It is OK to disagree, but Dice / EA need to hear actionable thoughts that are constructive to make the game better. Thank you.

Comments

• Sniperlawless
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah I agree that dice needs to nerf the aa vehicles for sure need nerfing on damage to tanks. One of my concerns also is someone who keeps using vehicles over and over again, without giving someone else the chance to use it, especially if they lost quite a few of them before due to bad decisions or flying planes straight into the ground once they get in them. Maybe players should have a cool down for tanks at least before they can deploy one them selves, not including squad tanks anyways.
  • Sniperlawless
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah I agree that dice needs to nerf the aa vehicles for sure need nerfing on damage to tanks. One of my concerns also is someone who keeps using vehicles over and over again, without giving someone else the chance to use it, especially if they lost quite a few of them before due to bad decisions or flying planes straight into the ground once they get in them. Maybe players should have a cool down for tanks at least before they can deploy one them selves, not including squad tanks anyways.