Weekly Debrief

Tides of War : Issue.

EXILE157
215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2018
For some reason when you go into Tides of War the assignments doesn't sync the first few tries and I was told to restart the game or quit server, go back in and that sometimes worked.

Now I like many other don't go in game thinking about that and when you go in to play it's already too late! You don't want to quit halfway through the war, you just want to have a good time gaming.

But! unfortunately! Because of that! I missed out the opportunity to unlock the VGO weapon ( because of a set time frame! Dec 5 / Dec 12 ) and I got the 1 kill from a stationary weapon a few times and never got the unlock???

Unfortunately many of us have a life with responsibilities besides sitting all day everyday gaming, It's not fair at all.

Especially when we're dealing with all the glitches, ttk, netcode, cheat and all other issues the game has been giving us since the release date.

Today I got all assignment done on the next grid I unlocked the cheesy helmet, but I had to go twice in a server for it to sync in.

Now, are we ever going to have an opportunity to get the previous unlock down the line?

Comments

• Rooders33
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am tired trying to talk with the support that tells me that I have not finished assignments while it is just "finishing a game"... -_-'

Theses assignments are bugged, period. And made me miss a weapon too.

Please EA don't put assignments if we can not do them. Just frustration from there. For a AAA game at this price it is a shame that at least you are not recognizing the facts and that you do not take decision in consequences.

Please at least answer questions...