Bring Back The Premium Pass - We need guaranteed maps and content

UnearthedCO
156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2018
I'm fine with TTK2.0. What we really need is more maps like previous Battlefield games. We need steady DLC Map Packs with 4 maps every 4-6 months. I will pay $50 for the premium pass. That was never an issue before. With a free pass, it seems we may not get as much content as previous titles.
Post edited by UnearthedCO on

Comments

• j232211V7
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I'm fine with TTK2.0. What we really need is more maps like previous Battlefield games. We need steady DLC Map Packs with 4 maps every 4-6 months. I will pay $50 for the premium pass. That was never an issue before. With a free pass, it seems we may not get as much content as previous titles.

Totally agree, we already went into the Battlefront 2 fiasco when EA/DICE announced no DLC/expansions like Battlefron 1 but free updates, after 13 months of release we only got 2 new maps Only 2 new characters, zero weapons, still no conquest mode and tons of delays for almosr everything we requested for, that is exactly what is gonna happen with BF5. We need to put some money like Battlefield1 premium pass to make sure we get new content periodically, there is No other way.
    Post edited by j232211V7 on
  • Diabolus_Musica
    788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What does the new TTK have to do with Premium? I disagree with you on 1) the new TTK being "fine". and 2) bringing back premium.

They need to back out this TTK change before even more people leave the game. And adding premium back would just split the community more. I'm glad you don't work at EA/Dice.
  • Hawxxeye
    5375 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You think that a company will not cancel paid DLCs if it finds it will not make enough money?
    Look what happened to FF 15
  • PixelSquish
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Agreed for sure. More maps are needed badly and I felt the same way as the OP since the day they announced it would be free.
  • LinkZeppeloyd
    788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    doomhunk wrote: »
    While going free seemed like a good idea I'm slightly concerned about the level of support the game will recieve.

Respectfully, it never seemed like a good idea. Did you not see Battlefront 2 a year ago with this same “free DLC” and “live service” model?

That model only works for free 2 play games with their OWN IP so they can sell their own skins to support the game.

EA tried to force this mode on full priced games with no flexibility for skins. Star Wars is owned by Disney, so zero flexibility for skins (the whole “pink vader” thing). And then they try to do the same thing with a real, non-fictional historical war. Again, zero flexibility for skins, and emotes etc. would have no place in a WW2 game.

So no, it never for one moment seemed like a good idea. The good idea is to keep premium but the MAPS are always playable by all.

So. Simple.
  • Supawaffleman
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would 100% support launching a premium pass. I want all the major theatres and factions represented. This game hasn’t sold well out the gate and it needs a shot in the arm. Battle Royale and 2 Greece maps won’t get it done. WW2 needs to be done right, I don’t want this game to go down as the one that killed AAA WW2 games.
  • ackers75
    2337 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Premium has always boosted the quality of battlefield games for quite sometime...

Wow lol thanks for the laugh
  • Solidegg
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Well they have been doing paid DLC since battlefield 1942' with Secret Weapons & Road to Rome.
  • trip1ex
    4698 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Well send them some money. It can't hurt your cause.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    My question is, if you don't like bfv why you even come to the bfv forum? 🤔
This discussion has been closed.