Bring Back The Premium Pass - We need guaranteed maps and content

Comments

  • ENKkii87
    200 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ackers75 wrote: »
    ENKkii87 wrote: »
    ackers75 wrote: »
    ENKkii87 wrote: »
    ^Both completely wrong assumptions.

    Both games with premium ended up with loads of content. Games without had less. I personally would like more than less and these are the only two options.

    We can all have less

    Or those of us who value it can have more while those who are haply with less, can have less.

    I paid £80 for deloluxe. I'll happily pay £40 higher price for A LOT more


    Sorry I can’t take anything you say seriously due to the fact you paid 80£ for deluxe!

    Cost is relative. I can't take you seriously if £80 is a lot to you.

    /ignored.

    Lol no wonder ea is laughing at us!

    That comment says a lot about yourself. I can imagine you bought your game with pocket money.

    No it's a money thing. Something you clearly do not understand.
  • ackers75
    2331 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ENKkii87 wrote: »
    ackers75 wrote: »
    ENKkii87 wrote: »
    ackers75 wrote: »
    ENKkii87 wrote: »
    ^Both completely wrong assumptions.

    Both games with premium ended up with loads of content. Games without had less. I personally would like more than less and these are the only two options.

    We can all have less

    Or those of us who value it can have more while those who are haply with less, can have less.

    I paid £80 for deloluxe. I'll happily pay £40 higher price for A LOT more


    Sorry I can’t take anything you say seriously due to the fact you paid 80£ for deluxe!

    Cost is relative. I can't take you seriously if £80 is a lot to you.

    /ignored.

    Lol no wonder ea is laughing at us!

    That comment says a lot about yourself. I can imagine you bought your game with pocket money.

    No it's a money thing. Something you clearly do not understand.

    No the trouble is I understand the value of money!
    This or any game out there is not worth 80£.
  • ENKkii87
    200 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ackers75 wrote: »
    ENKkii87 wrote: »
    ackers75 wrote: »
    ENKkii87 wrote: »
    ackers75 wrote: »
    ENKkii87 wrote: »
    ^Both completely wrong assumptions.

    Both games with premium ended up with loads of content. Games without had less. I personally would like more than less and these are the only two options.

    We can all have less

    Or those of us who value it can have more while those who are haply with less, can have less.

    I paid £80 for deloluxe. I'll happily pay £40 higher price for A LOT more


    Sorry I can’t take anything you say seriously due to the fact you paid 80£ for deluxe!

    Cost is relative. I can't take you seriously if £80 is a lot to you.

    /ignored.

    Lol no wonder ea is laughing at us!

    That comment says a lot about yourself. I can imagine you bought your game with pocket money.

    No it's a money thing. Something you clearly do not understand.

    No the trouble is I understand the value of money!
    This or any game out there is not worth 80£.

    No you don't and just wait for sales then. If we have premium then people like yourself who beg for pocket money can keep the standard content, people who earn/make money can get a bit more. The game will also be better and if you understood the issue (money) then we probably wouldn't even be having this conversation.

    Win win situation.
  • ackers75
    2331 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ENKkii87 wrote: »
    ackers75 wrote: »
    ENKkii87 wrote: »
    ackers75 wrote: »
    ENKkii87 wrote: »
    ackers75 wrote: »
    ENKkii87 wrote: »
    ^Both completely wrong assumptions.

    Both games with premium ended up with loads of content. Games without had less. I personally would like more than less and these are the only two options.

    We can all have less

    Or those of us who value it can have more while those who are haply with less, can have less.

    I paid £80 for deloluxe. I'll happily pay £40 higher price for A LOT more


    Sorry I can’t take anything you say seriously due to the fact you paid 80£ for deluxe!

    Cost is relative. I can't take you seriously if £80 is a lot to you.

    /ignored.

    Lol no wonder ea is laughing at us!

    That comment says a lot about yourself. I can imagine you bought your game with pocket money.

    No it's a money thing. Something you clearly do not understand.

    No the trouble is I understand the value of money!
    This or any game out there is not worth 80£.

    No you don't and just wait for sales then. If we have premium then people like yourself who beg for pocket money can keep the standard content, people who earn/make money can get a bit more. The game will also be better and if you understood the issue (money) then we probably wouldn't even be having this conversation.

    Win win situation.

    Lol yeah throwing money at the situation always works doesn’t it lol.

    The only people prepared to pay 80£ are the basement dwellers that struggle with the concept of the word “female”

  • ENKkii87
    200 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ackers75 wrote: »
    ENKkii87 wrote: »
    ackers75 wrote: »
    ENKkii87 wrote: »
    ackers75 wrote: »
    ENKkii87 wrote: »
    ackers75 wrote: »
    ENKkii87 wrote: »
    ^Both completely wrong assumptions.

    Both games with premium ended up with loads of content. Games without had less. I personally would like more than less and these are the only two options.

    We can all have less

    Or those of us who value it can have more while those who are haply with less, can have less.

    I paid £80 for deloluxe. I'll happily pay £40 higher price for A LOT more


    Sorry I can’t take anything you say seriously due to the fact you paid 80£ for deluxe!

    Cost is relative. I can't take you seriously if £80 is a lot to you.

    /ignored.

    Lol no wonder ea is laughing at us!

    That comment says a lot about yourself. I can imagine you bought your game with pocket money.

    No it's a money thing. Something you clearly do not understand.

    No the trouble is I understand the value of money!
    This or any game out there is not worth 80£.

    No you don't and just wait for sales then. If we have premium then people like yourself who beg for pocket money can keep the standard content, people who earn/make money can get a bit more. The game will also be better and if you understood the issue (money) then we probably wouldn't even be having this conversation.

    Win win situation.

    Lol yeah throwing money at the situation always works doesn’t it lol.

    The only people prepared to pay 80£ are the basement dwellers that struggle with the concept of the word “female”

    That says a lot about yourself and nothing more.

    The only people who think £80 for deluxe content (although it was a letdown) is too much are basement dwellers who only get female contact of their mother. Try harder.

    Premium equals better and as someone said earlier in the thread, we were paying the same price for games back in the day. In fact game prices have gone down in some respects.

    But you wouldn't understand anything about that.

    /ignored for real.
  • ackers75
    2331 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ENKkii87 wrote: »
    ackers75 wrote: »
    ENKkii87 wrote: »
    ackers75 wrote: »
    ENKkii87 wrote: »
    ackers75 wrote: »
    ENKkii87 wrote: »
    ackers75 wrote: »
    ENKkii87 wrote: »
    ^Both completely wrong assumptions.

    Both games with premium ended up with loads of content. Games without had less. I personally would like more than less and these are the only two options.

    We can all have less

    Or those of us who value it can have more while those who are haply with less, can have less.

    I paid £80 for deloluxe. I'll happily pay £40 higher price for A LOT more


    Sorry I can’t take anything you say seriously due to the fact you paid 80£ for deluxe!

    Cost is relative. I can't take you seriously if £80 is a lot to you.

    /ignored.

    Lol no wonder ea is laughing at us!

    That comment says a lot about yourself. I can imagine you bought your game with pocket money.

    No it's a money thing. Something you clearly do not understand.

    No the trouble is I understand the value of money!
    This or any game out there is not worth 80£.

    No you don't and just wait for sales then. If we have premium then people like yourself who beg for pocket money can keep the standard content, people who earn/make money can get a bit more. The game will also be better and if you understood the issue (money) then we probably wouldn't even be having this conversation.

    Win win situation.

    Lol yeah throwing money at the situation always works doesn’t it lol.

    The only people prepared to pay 80£ are the basement dwellers that struggle with the concept of the word “female”

    That says a lot about yourself and nothing more.

    The only people who think £80 for deluxe content (although it was a letdown) is too much are basement dwellers who only get female contact of their mother. Try harder.

    Premium equals better and as someone said earlier in the thread, we were paying the same price for games back in the day. In fact game prices have gone down in some respects.

    But you wouldn't understand anything about that.

    /ignored for real.

    Lol “premium equals better”

    Brilliant!

    Games back in the day “worked”
  • Redstripe101
    2546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ENKkii87 wrote: »
    ackers75 wrote: »
    ENKkii87 wrote: »
    ackers75 wrote: »
    ENKkii87 wrote: »
    ^Both completely wrong assumptions.

    Both games with premium ended up with loads of content. Games without had less. I personally would like more than less and these are the only two options.

    We can all have less

    Or those of us who value it can have more while those who are haply with less, can have less.

    I paid £80 for deloluxe. I'll happily pay £40 higher price for A LOT more


    Sorry I can’t take anything you say seriously due to the fact you paid 80£ for deluxe!

    Cost is relative. I can't take you seriously if £80 is a lot to you.

    /ignored.

    Lol no wonder ea is laughing at us!

    That comment says a lot about yourself. I can imagine you bought your game with pocket money.

    No it's a money thing. Something you clearly do not understand.

    Not about money to me, I just refuse to support the studio. Buying power is everything, hence DICE trying to clamber through hoops to address issues, ie save their livlihoods.

  • ackers75
    2331 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ENKkii87 wrote: »
    ackers75 wrote: »
    ENKkii87 wrote: »
    ackers75 wrote: »
    ENKkii87 wrote: »
    ^Both completely wrong assumptions.

    Both games with premium ended up with loads of content. Games without had less. I personally would like more than less and these are the only two options.

    We can all have less

    Or those of us who value it can have more while those who are haply with less, can have less.

    I paid £80 for deloluxe. I'll happily pay £40 higher price for A LOT more


    Sorry I can’t take anything you say seriously due to the fact you paid 80£ for deluxe!

    Cost is relative. I can't take you seriously if £80 is a lot to you.

    /ignored.

    Lol no wonder ea is laughing at us!

    That comment says a lot about yourself. I can imagine you bought your game with pocket money.

    No it's a money thing. Something you clearly do not understand.

    Not about money to me, I just refuse to support the studio. Buying power is everything, hence DICE trying to clamber through hoops to address issues, ie save their livlihoods.

    It’s always about money.
    Who in there right mind would be happy buying a battlefield game for 80£ and having fixes in the patch notes 12 month later!

    No idea why people love to give games a free pass
  • ENKkii87
    200 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ENKkii87 wrote: »
    ackers75 wrote: »
    ENKkii87 wrote: »
    ackers75 wrote: »
    ENKkii87 wrote: »
    ^Both completely wrong assumptions.

    Both games with premium ended up with loads of content. Games without had less. I personally would like more than less and these are the only two options.

    We can all have less

    Or those of us who value it can have more while those who are haply with less, can have less.

    I paid £80 for deloluxe. I'll happily pay £40 higher price for A LOT more


    Sorry I can’t take anything you say seriously due to the fact you paid 80£ for deluxe!

    Cost is relative. I can't take you seriously if £80 is a lot to you.

    /ignored.

    Lol no wonder ea is laughing at us!

    That comment says a lot about yourself. I can imagine you bought your game with pocket money.

    No it's a money thing. Something you clearly do not understand.

    Not about money to me, I just refuse to support the studio. Buying power is everything, hence DICE trying to clamber through hoops to address issues, ie save their livlihoods.

    That's fair play. Wasn't replying to you dude.
  • ENKkii87
    200 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Oh yeah I was lol. I thought it was the other guy.

    Well I'll give you a better answer then.

    It's not a case of EA laughing at us. More a case of trying a new model that absolutely sucks coupled with weak sales AMD development cost with continuing to support a game that isn't drawing in any extra revenue.
  • ENKkii87
    200 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'd honestly be happy if they ditched this game entirely now with a PR announcement that they knew they've F ed up. Then make.bf6 with premium that give us a roadmap and an incentive to make a decent game. The game.prices haven't exactly gone up but development costs have by a long shot. Games from back in the day I know youngsters who could make them now. This game just hasn't and won't work out I reckon.

    With premium people who don't value the game can have their cake and eat it for £60

    Those who want more can pay premium for more.

    It's win win and the past has shown that.
  • ackers75
    2331 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Even EA knows 80£ for a game is ridiculous and guess why?

    Because they would already be charging you 80£ for it!
  • ENKkii87
    200 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ackers75 wrote: »
    Even EA knows 80£ for a game is ridiculous and guess why?

    Because they would already be charging you 80£ for it!

    Well we'd be lucky because you wouldn't n have bought it so you wouldn't be here...eh?

    It was £20 extra for the deluxe and premium was about £60 on top for other titles. Worth it for the amount of content it gave and the people who didn't want it, guess what? They didn't have to buy it!.
  • ackers75
    2331 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ENKkii87 wrote: »
    ackers75 wrote: »
    Even EA knows 80£ for a game is ridiculous and guess why?

    Because they would already be charging you 80£ for it!

    Well we'd be lucky because you wouldn't n have bought it so you wouldn't be here...eh?

    It was £20 extra for the deluxe and premium was about £60 on top for other titles. Worth it for the amount of content it gave and the people who didn't want it, guess what? They didn't have to buy it!.

    So let me get this straight.
    Your prepared to buy the next battlefield at launch with premium for 80£?

    Even after the mess this game launched in and the state the game “still” is in!

  • JediMastaWyn
    463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ackers75 wrote: »
    So let me get this straight.
    Your prepared to buy the next battlefield at launch with premium for 80£?

    Even after the mess this game launched in and the state the game “still” is in!

    That is basically the same price as was buying BF3, and BF4 and then premium separately. So yes.

    This conversation isn't about the state of the game it's about the best way to deliver content.

    Live service, drip feed cosmetic MTX or all in one DLC content.

    Stop trying to shame people for being willing to spend what the see as a reasonable fee.
  • ackers75
    2331 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bf3 was not 80£ nor was bf4 with premium.

  • JediMastaWyn
    463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ackers75 wrote: »
    Bf3 was not 80£ nor was bf4 with premium.

    BF4 at launch in the UK was about £39.99-£45 depending on where you bought it. Premium was £39 If I remember?

  • ackers75
    2331 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 14
    ackers75 wrote: »
    Bf3 was not 80£ nor was bf4 with premium.

    BF4 at launch in the UK was about £39.99-£45 depending on where you bought it. Premium was £39 If I remember?

    Bf4 premium 20£ if I remember correctly
    Your right the game was 40£

  • JediMastaWyn
    463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ackers75 wrote: »
    ackers75 wrote: »
    Bf3 was not 80£ nor was bf4 with premium.

    BF4 at launch in the UK was about £39.99-£45 depending on where you bought it. Premium was £39 If I remember?

    Bf4 premium 20£ if I remember correctly
    Your right the game was 40£

    That can't be DLC's where £11.99 individually.

    My point is I'd rather pay for the whole package with a guarantee of content delivery than break it up, and sell it bit by bit.
  • ackers75
    2331 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ackers75 wrote: »
    ackers75 wrote: »
    Bf3 was not 80£ nor was bf4 with premium.

    BF4 at launch in the UK was about £39.99-£45 depending on where you bought it. Premium was £39 If I remember?

    Bf4 premium 20£ if I remember correctly
    Your right the game was 40£

    That can't be DLC's where £11.99 individually.

    My point is I'd rather pay for the whole package with a guarantee of content delivery than break it up, and sell it bit by bit.

    To be honest it was a long time ago.
    I understand what your saying but it’s just fracturing the player base.
    Half the time nobody played the dlc maps after a while.
This discussion has been closed.