Bring Back The Premium Pass - We need guaranteed maps and content

Comments

• Gen_Ch0pper
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's fine man everyone can spend their money as they wish.
    I just don't think bf v will ever generate enough money through skins to keep up a steady flow of maps.
    The current situation kinda proves this already.

I would have spent money on premium and got my money's worth in the past but i sure as hell won't spend a single cent on elites not to mention weapon skins.

Oh well it is what it is.
    ^ This. Not spending a dime on cosmetics until they provide free maps at the same level as premium pass, but they are so behind on content, that I don't ever see it happening at this point.
  • MAJWolfcookies
    566 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 7
    We can expect neither quality nor quantity from DICE going forward. They have been compromised by profit targets and a disintegrating culture. BF4 = peak DICE!
  • CostanzaStan
    217 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I agree actually. I mean obviously i dislike that we need to pay $100 for guaranteed DLC and general maintenance and content. but that's just the situation we are living in, in 2019. In BF4 and BF1 I felt premium was well worth it for the amount of fun and time I had. I was worried that ending premium would mean they have no incentive/less money to add content. seems i was right.
  • THECOMMANDER66
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I agree. Live service is ****.
  • UnearthedCO
    156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This thread needs a bump because it's almost September and we only have 2 maps...  
  • Vespervin
    1311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Someone bumped this topic so it will most likely be locked, but I do want to say that I support Premium. Premium for Battlefield 3 was awesome and it was pretty good for Battlefield 4 as well.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12863 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Necro from April.
This discussion has been closed.