This Week in Battlefield V - December 17

Comments

• SirToppimHat
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Love the updates and return to TTK. Wish the Turner SMLE was still as powerful. Excited to see what airlifts are and more to come. Any chance helicopters will come back!?
  • marroos-SVK
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2018
    Ribeyrolles perform much worse in compare with BF1.This game has 1 bullet TTK and ribeyrolles is just weak weapon. Btw, my game stutter now like never before, thanks.......
  • S1lent17
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    With the old ttk, made two match and uninstalled the game. More fun to play at 1.
    BFV with low ttk is very bad and boring for me.
  • Ypsilon-Oh
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    danmotoxx wrote: »

Thank you for being a part of the Battlefield V community!

U're welcome.

So endless EoR fix happens when?
  • Ne0tax
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Give us a Higher TTK server playlist
  • Tyl3rTh3Kill3r
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Still no comment on what’s going on with the companion app
  • marroos-SVK
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2018
    What just happened? When i play tank and enemy kill me after a while i respawn without weapon, seriously? When i play as assault but decide to take medic i respawn with left hand and 2 medpacks, seriously? Game stutter more (yesterday played smooth, today its terrible), have more bugs (old bugs came back), and 1st (now new) TTK is just BS. Fix at least those no weapon bugs omg... Great game, but also most bugged Battlefield game i ever played from day 1, and i played a lot Battlefield games....

P.S: I would like to see Higher TTK (2 TTK) servers also.
  • creepNpeep
    773 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Haven’t played for a while and will continue to avoid this game until recon is buffed, scope glint is removed for x3 scopes and hardcore mode is made available.

Poor choices of recon rifles, and hardly any of them.

• Ne_Variik
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Defaced81 wrote: »
    Fixing Company Coin is way more important than TTK. Been almost a month since Company Coin has been working. Friends of mine have left the game because of this. STOP WHAT YOURE DOING AND FIX THIS! People literally can’t buy any of the Specializations for the guns/planes/tanks let alone any skin customization. Xbox One X

and PC/PS4
  • Sou1__0062
    166 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Fix Company coins And add option to be able to choose special mission in game on server not only in menu jesus... 1 month to fix 2 thinks
  • Sintetus
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    In the game BF5 after BF1, all classes were lost except assault.
    Look, assaults now no one is needed, first-aid kits, especially ammunition, all this can be found independently, and even to revive team members, while they have powerful weapons, and grenade launchers both against infantry and against equipment and damite too.
    Now let's move on to the sniper, compared to the BF1 game, he lost, the rifles now kill with one shot only in the head, besides, his mines are ridiculous, they need to be put on 2 pieces and this will not guarantee that the soldier will die, At start the games give only one mine!
    The support is the same, yes there are powerful machine guns, but they were also in the BF1 game, but in it we could shoot aiming even from large machine guns! About the mines, I have already said, and the grenade launcher is again a minus, compared with BF1, it is weaker and removed the anti-personnel grenade launcher.
    The medic suffered this too, their weapons from the BF1 game were given away by assaults and in return they gave melee weapons, the medic as a class, are almost not needed in the BF5 game, everything is fine without them.
  • Beat_Mangler80
    549 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This week in Battlefield we're not mentioning the important stuff again. Go ahead and make endless threads about it until you're exhausted, maybe in a few weeks we might tell you we aren't ready to talk about it and you can carry on.
    I have the solution to everyone's problems - NEVER buy this game until it's six months old. These people have NO respect for you, so stop giving it back.
  • matrix243-1
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2018
    fixed
  • No_Other_xD
    499 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    "Unlock the Selbstlader 1906 self-loading rifle in this week’s in-game mission!"

For what class? :no_mouth:
  • Kawaii_K0n
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can I just have my Ratburner after finishing the challenge a good five times already but can't earn it because of the bugs riddling it?
  • h_skylle
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Only me that didnt recive M1897 shotgun as a gift, i only see 12 g automatic in support?
  • Tyl3rTh3Kill3r
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dice really needs to nerf the German flakpanzer as it can take down a spitfire in 3-10 seconds. The spitfire is the British’s only counter to the JU-88 and with maps like panzerstorm allowing 4 tanks that can all be flakpanzers spitfires can’t get close enough and at a good angle to take down enemy planes when flakpanzers are all over the German side of the map. This really needs to be nerfed, I know that it’s more historically accurate to have the flakpanzer as it is but from a gameplay standpoint it’s very unfair and allows the Germans to easily take control of the air. All other AA guns including the British AA tank have a slower firing rate and don’t need to be nerfed but the flakpanzer’s fire rate is extremely OP when combined with its damage output. Please fix this problem DICE so that I can have fun while flying again.
  • Tyl3rTh3Kill3r
    I got the Ribeyrolles 1918 assault rifle but not the M1897 shotgun will I get it later or what?