Kicked by Punkbuster (MULTIHACK) #74004

Comments

• Pnoce4ua2
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    That site, ggc.stream.net , doesn't have me listed on their ban list that I could find.

If they uphold the ban, It is because they have something which proves otherwise.

They're not at liberty to enforce a ban if you're innocent.

Go Figure, I have to be the all time 1st person for this to happen to. My luck!

Someone at punkbuster has been feeding you a line of BS! I know for a fact that what I claim is true. So by default, they are in error. It's really that simple. I have no idea what a "false/positive" is (Sorry I don't know all this hacking lingo that you guys use) The battlelog doesn't show any crazy scores & I can account for all the reports that it was me playing & not another user.

Also-

"They're not at liberty to enforce a ban if you're innocent"

Says who? Are they policed by anyone at all? If they won't tell or share with you why you are banned than why should they care if some poor guy gets falsely accused? they have no obligation to do the right thing. And as you said, these are rarely overturned.

Also, how do you know this ...."and yes they do unban accounts that were unfairly suspended." Do they list it somewhere?

• LOLGotYerTags
    11692 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Evenbalance have done public posts in the past yes to confirm unjustly banned accounts were unbanned.
  • Sk1lld
    466 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You do understand that if someone were to somehow get your logon information and log on as you, and if they were running a cheat your account would get banned. nether EA or PB have any way of telling if it was you that logged on from another PC, so the ban would not be reversed in that scenario. If this is the case they will not unban the account for fear the cheater would just log back in.
    I would check your PC for virus's or key loggers, Make sure two step verification is enabled and don't use the same password for the game on any other web site.
  • Pnoce4ua2
    Sk1lld wrote: »
    You do understand that if someone were to somehow get your logon information and log on as you, and if they were running a cheat your account would get banned. nether EA or PB have any way of telling if it was you that logged on from another PC, so the ban would not be reversed in that scenario. If this is the case they will not unban the account for fear the cheater would just log back in.
    I would check your PC for virus's or key loggers, Make sure two step verification is enabled and don't use the same password for the game on any other web site.

I understand. No one has access no one had access no one hacked my pc or my bf4 / ea/ origin account. Battlelog shows all my activity, I am the only one that used the account.

• Sk1lld
    466 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pnoce4ua2 wrote: »

I understand. No one has access no one had access no one hacked my pc or my bf4 / ea/ origin account. Battlelog shows all my activity, I am the only one that used the account.

If this is true, then your only option is to hope EvenBalance feels the same.
    No one here can fix this, PB is a different company and not a part of EA "Third party software". And as such are the only ones with the power to reverse this.
    GL
  • Machette1963
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    I believe hubris is involved with evenbalance/punkbuster, if there was evidence of hacking there would and could be many complaints from others as well, software is fallible, just ask Facebooks, Zuckerburg.

Funny thing like I have heard some say including OP, where is the list of the unbanned or wrongfully accused? You will not find that list easily, they will not admit publicly that the software is not perfect.
  • Machette1963

If this is true, then your only option is to hope EvenBalance feels the same.
    No one here can fix this, PB is a different company and not a part of EA "Third party software". And as such are the only ones with the power to reverse this.
    GL

Personally, I am here to find others in the same boat and have found so far 3 of us, with same violation on approximately the same day and time. I am confident this is error on evenbalance/punkbuster, wether it is overturned is up to them. But, me personally never by another game with evenbalance/punkbuster on it again, that is the way I am. I read that one of the latest battlefields has no punkbuster on it. And I have been hacked before and someone did cause me to get kicked from one of my favorite servers and admin would not turn it over (after that I got two step). Lately, I have been playing on Russian servers and there appears to be an exploit in punkbuster allowing hacker to penetrate your computer (anyways we will never know publicly, cause no way they will divulge that). But, we got to stop blaming the victim for these occurances and all I hear in this forum from supposed people who want to help is "Victim Blaming and Shamin". Look if there was real evidence of hack this is easy matter to know with logs and records one glitch does not make hacker.
  • Pnoce4ua2
    If they uphold the ban, It is because they have something which proves otherwise.

Hey I found this for you so you have the correct information moving forward.

Taken From the Even Balance TOS;

"Licensor reserves the right to terminate the license at any time and for any reason, or no reason at all, and without notice to licensee. …… Licensee agrees that any harm or lack of privacy resulting from the installation and use of PunkBuster software is not as valuable to Licensee as the potential ability to play interactive online games with the benefits afforded by using PunkBuster software. ….. LICENSOR DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF PUNKBUSTER SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT IT WILL MEET LICENSEE'S SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OR DESIRES. ….. SHOULD ANY VERSION OF PUNKBUSTER SOFTWARE, INCLUDING FUTURE VERSIONS, PROVE DEFECTIVE IN ANY WAY, LICENSEE ASSUMES THE ENTIRE COST, IF ANY, OF LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY TYPE AND TO ANY DEGREE."

So as I stated, they can attack a perfectly innocent person like me, kick me, scour my pc for personal info such as credit card #'s financial info & use it as they wish. Further, they have no obligation or for that matter the desire to do the right thing.

I'll have to gets origins, dice, ea sports take on this & how they feel about this invasive software.

FURTHER;

It may, in time, come to light that Even Balance, INC. is responsible for many of these corp. hacks and comprimised credit card #'s

"Licensee understands and agrees that the information that may be inspected and reported by PunkBuster software includes, but is not limited to, Licensee's Internet Protocol Address, devices and any files residing on the hard-drive and in the memory of the computer on which PunkBuster software is installed."

Ya, go ahead & poo poo it. Who thought Trump couldn't be Pres? who thought 911 couldn't happen? who thought all these social sites couldn't be hacked. How are they all being hacked? The info has to come from some where...who is getting all kinds of invasive, private pc info to do with what they wish? Even Balance, INC admits that they do.

• Machette1963

Hey I found this for you so you have the correct information moving forward.

Taken From the Even Balance TOS;

"Licensor reserves the right to terminate the license at any time and for any reason, or no reason at all, and without notice to licensee. …… Licensee agrees that any harm or lack of privacy resulting from the installation and use of PunkBuster software is not as valuable to Licensee as the potential ability to play interactive online games with the benefits afforded by using PunkBuster software. ….. LICENSOR DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF PUNKBUSTER SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT IT WILL MEET LICENSEE'S SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OR DESIRES. ….. SHOULD ANY VERSION OF PUNKBUSTER SOFTWARE, INCLUDING FUTURE VERSIONS, PROVE DEFECTIVE IN ANY WAY, LICENSEE ASSUMES THE ENTIRE COST, IF ANY, OF LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY TYPE AND TO ANY DEGREE."

So as I stated, they can attack a perfectly innocent person like me, kick me, scour my pc for personal info such as credit card #'s financial info & use it as they wish. Further, they have no obligation or for that matter the desire to do the right thing.

I'll have to gets origins, dice, ea sports take on this & how they feel about this invasive software.

FURTHER;

It may, in time, come to light that Even Balance, INC. is responsible for many of these corp. hacks and comprimised credit card #'s

"Licensee understands and agrees that the information that may be inspected and reported by PunkBuster software includes, but is not limited to, Licensee's Internet Protocol Address, devices and any files residing on the hard-drive and in the memory of the computer on which PunkBuster software is installed."

Ya, go ahead & poo poo it. Who thought Trump couldn't be Pres? who thought 911 couldn't happen? who thought all these social sites couldn't be hacked. How are they all being hacked? The info has to come from some where...who is getting all kinds of invasive, private pc info to do with what they wish? Even Balance, INC admits that they do.

Dam right, well said, are you a lawyer?

• Machette1963
    EA gave me the game in 2011/12 for free and they taketh away freely too.
  • Machette1963
    I tell you one thing from my experience on BF3, there are a lot of f........ sheep playing this game.
  • Machette1963
    To all whom have been falsely banned, here is the response from evenbalance/punkbuster, to my false "hackusation":

12/23/2018 23:43:47 - "Alex J"
    Note #4: We do not find this violation to be triggered in error, and it will not be removed.

The supplied GUID has been associated with hacking or interfering with the normal operation of our PunkBuster software and has therefore been compromised resulting in a global ban from PunkBuster enabled game servers. We have no way of knowing who was actually playing with this GUID at the time the violation was triggered. We also have no way to know if the violation was triggered on your specific computer. Our system does not collect personal information and furthermore we have no way to attach a cheat/hack violation to a specific person. This ban will not be lifted as then the person who did trigger the violation would again be able to join PunkBuster Servers using this GUID.

To be clear: we are not saying that you cheated as we have no way to know who triggered the violation. If it is certain that no one playing on your computer ever had a cheat/hack violation triggered by PunkBuster, then your GUID (cdkey and/or game account password) has been stolen by or leaked to someone who has used it on a different computer to trigger the violation. We do not have the means to help you find out who is responsible for compromising your GUID.

Basically, someone was able to compromise my account, so you are ultimately responsible "the victim".

This is the second time now I have been compromised whilst using BF3 and I did have 2-step.

But really they should be able to give me a new GUID and keep all my stats etc., for free, this it true BS.

I NEVER HACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Machette1963
    edited December 2018
    [duplicate]
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • Machette1963
    Anyone ever tried Squad on steam?
  • mrwarlee
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited December 2018
    Today i have the same answer ,this was my first ban and i play since 25 years ,i have activate my old acc bf4 and buy premium to check my feeling and decide buy bf 5 , after 7 days of playing i became the ban from ggc stream server 'MULTIHACK 74004 --i have 6 days search to found out what happend cause i never cheat and my acc ist still secure --in polish forums i found that people found out there is a problem with codec/plugins -VLC etc..and otherwise that after dez 16 very many people became the ban ----after angry searching i will now never bought a game what works with external anticheat like pb and this a shame for real players who never cheating . merry xmas and a happy new year --i go play cs go
  • LOLGotYerTags
    11692 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator

Probably a better idea to ask that in Off Topic, As discussing anything not related to the thread's topic is considered derailing and is not permitted.
  • Machette1963
    edited December 2018
    mrwarlee wrote: »
    Today i have the same answer ,this was my first ban and i play since 25 years ,i have activate my old acc bf4 and buy premium to check my feeling and decide buy bf 5 , after 7 days of playing i became the ban from ggc stream server 'MULTIHACK 74004 --i have 6 days search to found out what happend cause i never cheat and my acc ist still secure --in polish forums i found that people found out there is a problem with codec/plugins -VLC etc..and otherwise that after dez 16 very many people became the ban ----after angry searching i will now never bought a game what works with external anticheat like pb and this a shame for real players who never cheating . merry xmas and a happy new year --i go play cs go

I hear your pain, man. I know this is some glitch or organized hacking, but its our fault and we have to pay. Same here, no more evenbalance/punkbuster for me, ever again, dat the way I am.
  • Machette1963

Probably a better idea to ask that in Off Topic, As discussing anything not related to the thread's topic is considered derailing and is not permitted.

Thanks.
  • T3h_HitmAN_90
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited December 2018

There's no directive for them to lift an erroneous ban either; no-one's going to take them to court over a BF3/4 ban and it appears they're not mandated to give a reason or provide justification anyway. I submitted a ticket 2 weeks ago regarding the ban message #74005, chased up a week ago and have had no response thus far.
    EA fobbed me off saying it's an EB matter and so did PBBans.

The player seems to have very little statutory power in this situation.
  • p3k_trZnic
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    I'm also having this multihack problem and i never cheated. This realy sucks
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!