Kicked by Punkbuster (MULTIHACK) #74004

Comments

• StarscreamUK
    7103 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Thats correct, dont send abuse to moderators.
  • hudsonhack
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited February 4
    What happened to freedom of speech and equality? This is fachism, everyone agrees they've been thrown a false positive yet no one will acknowledge that triggering those on other players is insanely easy. I even found the tutorial for it. Of course I'm not sharing it, I was just making sure it was possible and it is VERY EASY! apparently...
  • StarscreamUK
    7103 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Freedom of speech doesn't apply on privately owned forums. It is also the freedom of speech without interference from the government or their agents, it does not however give you free reign to say anything you want.

Good luck with the tutorial, I'll await my ban as proof it works.
  • hudsonhack
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited February 7
    So I'm not allowed to say the truth? You're not talking about freedom, you're talking about silencing, wich is what every shady organisation does.

latest?cb=20130206014840
  • Ir0nHart
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    would be nice if EA would get PB out of BF4 for their false Banning..this is a joke.
  • aBoMberZ_qpL
    edited February 8
    Ive been banned after 1,800 hours of BF3. Never used a hack in my life but to get banned for VIOLATION (MULTIHACK) 74005 is heartbreaking! :'( Ive contacted Evenbalance 4 weeks ago but no reply.
  • StarscreamUK
    hudsonhack wrote: »
    So I'm not allowed to say the truth? You're not talking about freedom, you're talking about silencing, wich is what every shady organisation does.

latest?cb=20130206014840

You never get moderated for speaking the truth. You only get moderated for breaking rules.
  • z4bij4k4
    edited February 17
    I have same problem. 24th of December 2018 I had my last BF4 game before departing to my fiancee's parents for X-mass. On 26th I came back and when tried to play BF4 I was getting kicked by PunkBuster for 2 min for " (MULTIHACK) #74004. Thought that yet again something happened to PB. Was trying to update then reinstall PB but with no result. Next day I had bans on most servers. Since then I am from time to time checking forums if there's any solution. Most players with similar problem that sent ticket to EA/EverBalance got similar answer, that their accounts have been probably hacked and this is not their (EA/PB) problem etc. So....any changes in this matter ?
  • Frogtooth
    570 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 18
    Evenbalance doesn't care. They are either intentionally doing this, or are so wrapped up in their own egos they refuse to believe they could be blowing it. Both theories make good sense.

EB gets to tell EA "hey look, we're still relevant, don't cancel our contract" by continuing to do lotsa bans. And the bans drive people away from BF4 to other more profitable titles that EA would prefer to sell to people. EB has absolutely no reason to look closely at what's going on and correct it--if anything, it would make them look REALLY bad to have to admit that for the last 6 months they've improperly banned-for-life hundreds or thousands of innocent players.

Yes, please. EA... C A N C E L the Evenbalance contract. The game is being seriously hurt now by their false bans far more than it's helped by their banning of users of public cheats.

• xJimbaco
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Send them an email and notify them of the false positive. I got this address from EA Tech Support: [email protected]

This is all we can do... if enough of us complain... i guess.... sigh...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!