So, when will the server count be fixed? lazy EA are you there? No I don't want to buy BF5.

wild_fog
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
edited December 2018
  • Servers show wrong count of players.
  • It is already a known issue.
  • It is clearly a known new unfeature allowed by DICE/EA themselves.
  • NO I DON'T WANT TO BUY BF5, you have at least 2 years of implementing a woking netcode before I burn my money with your unfinished products (2 years for BF3, 2 for BF4, thus, 2 for BF5)

WAITING FOR A SOLUTION FOR A PRODUCT THAT I'VE PAID FOR

And yes, I'm aware that if netcode works something else won't because I had never saw EA selling full games since the end of Play Station 2. (RIP nice and working plug-and-play "Black" title)

Thanks

In the meanwhile, while EA tries to force us to buy yet another BF with netcode not working, here is the very only one solution for this problem :
  • Open battlelog in your browser, just log in
  • Go to servers list
  • Apply the desired filters (yes, it sucks to fill it up twice)
  • Sort by the desired subject (probably players amount, duh)
  • Click on the server (single click) - DON'T click to play or whatever - just select it
  • At the right there will be a link "View full server page", right click onto it and open it in a new tab
  • (Do it for like 10 servers)
  • Check the live scoreboard at the bottom of the page
  • Why ? Because the admins can't fake it (at least not yet, until EA/DICE allow them to fake it to try forcing to buy BF5 again)
  • The fake servers will probably be empty or show only a few players that were fooled by some "50/60" amount of players status.

I've read in somewhere else that this is related to an "unfinished connection" state that the admins force with free accounts to fake that the server is full. This way it wouldn't prevent new players from logging in. But would count as a player since some update from EA/DICE.

Comments

• Il-Scavenger-lI
    821 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
  • LukasBroski
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Have you even considered checking the info you were giving him?
    "December 2011 - May 2018
    Thank you. Thank you to all team members.
    Thank you to all contributors and fans.
    Thank you to all that used this addon."

The project has finished half of year ago, you cannot get that addon anywhere anymore. There is nothing he can do exept going to browser-see full server page and from there check how many players are in the list....

RIP BetterBattlelog - You made me rage less
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    821 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited December 2018
    Have you even considered checking the info you were giving him?
    "December 2011 - May 2018
    Thank you. Thank you to all team members.
    Thank you to all contributors and fans.
    Thank you to all that used this addon."

The project has finished half of year ago, you cannot get that addon anywhere anymore. There is nothing he can do exept going to browser-see full server page and from there check how many players are in the list....

RIP BetterBattlelog - You made me rage less

Have you considered reading past the first few lines of that thread I linked?
  • Saint_Rookie
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    wild_fog wrote: »
    • Servers show wrong count of players.
    • It is already a known issue.
    • It is clearly a known new unfeature allowed by DICE/EA themselves.
    • NO I DON'T WANT TO BUY BF5, you have at least 2 years of implementing a woking netcode before I burn my money with your unfinished products (2 years for BF3, 2 for BF4, thus, 2 for BF5)

WAITING FOR A SOLUTION FOR A PRODUCT THAT I'VE PAID FOR

And yes, I'm aware that if netcode works something else won't because I had never saw EA selling full games since the end of Play Station 2. (RIP nice and working plug-and-play "Black" title)

Thanks

In the meanwhile, while EA tries to force us to buy yet another BF with netcode not working, here is the very only one solution for this problem :
    • Open battlelog in your browser, just log in
    • Go to servers list
    • Apply the desired filters (yes, it sucks to fill it up twice)
    • Sort by the desired subject (probably players amount, duh)
    • Click on the server (single click) - DON'T click to play or whatever - just select it
    • At the right there will be a link "View full server page", right click onto it and open it in a new tab
    • (Do it for like 10 servers)
    • Check the live scoreboard at the bottom of the page
    • Why ? Because the admins can't fake it (at least not yet, until EA/DICE allow them to fake it to try forcing to buy BF5 again)
    • The fake servers will probably be empty or show only a few players that were fooled by some "50/60" amount of players status.

I've read in somewhere else that this is related to an "unfinished connection" state that the admins force with free accounts to fake that the server is full. This way it wouldn't prevent new players from logging in. But would count as a player since some update from EA/DICE.

you r asking a lot from whom did nothing about game-breaking bugs and more importantly cheating issue, devs. and EA left whole bf community alone to deal with cheating so the people gathered and made their own anti-cheat plug-in...there s nothing that make it clearer devs. and EA never cared about gamers and their community..simple is that.
  • Arashenstein
    52 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    This post has to be promoted everyday until this issue is fixed from EA side.

And I kindly like to ask SCAVENGER to stop posting his fix topic into every topic people make about this issue. Community FIX is not WHAT I WANT FROM A GAME I PAID FULL PRICE FOR AND WAS WORKING FINE BEFORE BF1 AND BF5 SALES GO ON MESS.
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    edited December 2018
    This post has to be promoted everyday until this issue is fixed from EA side.

And I kindly like to ask SCAVENGER to stop posting his fix topic into every topic people make about this issue. Community FIX is not WHAT I WANT FROM A GAME I PAID FULL PRICE FOR AND WAS WORKING FINE BEFORE BF1 AND BF5 SALES GO ON MESS.

As long as EA does not provide any, that thread is the only fix available and I will keep posting it till there is or people start googling before asking the same question over and over again.
  • wild_fog
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    up up up up up up up.