WAITING FOR A SOLUTION FOR A PRODUCT THAT I'VE PAID FOR
- Servers show wrong count of players.
- It is already a known issue.
- It is clearly a known new unfeature allowed by DICE/EA themselves.
- NO I DON'T WANT TO BUY BF5, you have at least 2 years of implementing a woking netcode before I burn my money with your unfinished products (2 years for BF3, 2 for BF4, thus, 2 for BF5)
And yes, I'm aware that if netcode works something else won't because I had never saw EA selling full games since the end of Play Station 2. (RIP nice and working plug-and-play "Black" title)
In the meanwhile, while EA tries to force us to buy yet another BF with netcode not working, here is the very only one solution for this problem :
- Open battlelog in your browser, just log in
- Go to servers list
- Apply the desired filters (yes, it sucks to fill it up twice)
- Sort by the desired subject (probably players amount, duh)
- Click on the server (single click) - DON'T click to play or whatever - just select it
- At the right there will be a link "View full server page", right click onto it and open it in a new tab
- (Do it for like 10 servers)
- Check the live scoreboard at the bottom of the page
- Why ? Because the admins can't fake it (at least not yet, until EA/DICE allow them to fake it to try forcing to buy BF5 again)
- The fake servers will probably be empty or show only a few players that were fooled by some "50/60" amount of players status.
I've read in somewhere else that this is related to an "unfinished connection" state that the admins force with free accounts to fake that the server is full. This way it wouldn't prevent new players from logging in. But would count as a player since some update from EA/DICE.