game is a trash again

Comments

• BL4CK_W4LL_
    803 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Masqerader wrote: »
    why?

strumghewer 1-5/KE7/turner smle/M1A1/1907SL/ thompson meta again.

good job, the "community".

The ttk change basically exposed all the pro players as trash, "1 more bullet to kill is to much for us" please revert it.

I think I did better after ttk 2.0. Though I had to shelve a few guns that I loved and couldnt really play recon anymore.
  • APBT
    842 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    APBT wrote: »
    why?

Hold up. So medics do have a viable gun????
    Yes. Provided you use them the way they're intended. And by that I'm not talking about trying to go toe to toe with snipers at long ranges. lol

OK then I might shoot for level 20 then, but it won't be easy. lol
  • thebossman2202
    401 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    why?

Im gonna real sick and tired of no one mentioning the suomi smg
  • pwnedPewPew
    331 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Game is trash "again"?
    Was there a Time when it wasnt?
  • BL4CK_W4LL_
    803 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    S1cknyss wrote: »
    Game is crap again. TTK1.0 caters to those who can’t ADS.

TTK 1.0 is whoever sees who first. Resulting in VGO and MG34 camping.

I’m not saying TTK 2.0 was right either. It needed weapon balancing but it was nowhere near as difficult as people made it out to be.

I mean literally DICE caved to the bad players. The COD transfers. The casuals. Oh well. Onward into the breach.

I'd rather have 1.0 than 2.0 with poor weapon balance. Maybe they will make a change down the road when they had time to properly balance everything.
  • 0SiGHT0
    455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018

I’m not saying TTK 2.0 was right either. It needed weapon balancing but it was nowhere near as difficult as people made it out to be.

I mean literally DICE caved to the bad players. The COD transfers. The casuals. Oh well. Onward into the breach.

I'd rather have 1.0 than 2.0 with poor weapon balance. Maybe they will make a change down the road when they had time to properly balance everything.

The high DPS and low skill guns in the first version are far worse than not being able to use some guns in the second. The bipods and semi's have ruined this game, but DICE already hinted at balancing them now that they've reverted back.
  • Yumari_Safari
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You're probably just upset that you can't eat bullets and run to cover, hug a medic and think to yourself "ha, he sucks cause he couldn't mag dump me. TTK 2.0 was way to casual because I could easily survive 80% of my firefights - most games my deaths would be in the single digits.
  • BL4CK_W4LL_
    0SiGHT0 wrote: »

The high DPS and low skill guns in the first version are far worse than not being able to use some guns in the second. The bipods and semi's have ruined this game, but DICE already hinted at balancing them now that they've reverted back.

I agree with the semi auto rifles and I think the ke7 should just have the bipod removed
  • WoolyMamoth
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I just wished they fixed the bugs and crashes before fiddling with the TTK. None of this would have been a problem if they had a working game in the first place. They then could have experimented with the TTK.
  • TehDukeOfNukem
    752 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    APBT wrote: »
    why?

Hold up. So medics do have a viable gun????

3, actually. MP28, Suomi and Thompson.

MP34 is also decent in most matchups with the right upgrade (599 ROF), where its basically a baby STG44 with better hipfire/ADS speed/recoil characteristics at the cost of worse BTK past 30m.

Anything slower than that is pretty bad, though. You don't gain enough midrange accuracy with them to justify losing your CQB damage (like you do with say the Bren/Lewis vs the KE7 in the Support meta(.
  • 5bulletsSLR
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Kid thought he was gud in BF1 because he could magdump his Model 8 for free kills and is now struggling.

There were literally 3 viable guns in 2.0 (1-5, 1907, KE7). Now there are about a dozen. Your thread makes no sense.

First off, my top 2 weapons are 1906/liu (only 20 stars with 8.35 marksman)

Secondly, you did not even reach lvl 150 and your K/D, score all sucks, and remember, you were on console.

your stats shows that you are even below the average level, so there we go.
  • SirSpectacle
    814 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    LOL, the high-ROF guns listed in the OP were the guns least handicapped by TTK 2.0! It was all the other guns that killed slower that were useless under TTK2.0 rules, but are mostly viable with TTK 1.0.
  • 5bulletsSLR
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    LOL, the high-ROF guns listed in the OP were the guns least handicapped by TTK 2.0! It was all the other guns that killed slower that were useless under TTK2.0 rules, but are mostly viable with TTK 1.0.

in ttk 2.0 you have at least 1-2 reaction time, which means other guns could at least shot back.
  • BaronVonGoon
    7017 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Op please change title to game is great again. The original ttk suits this game and its longer engagement distances very well. Glad we're back to the devs original gunplay vision for this game. It improves gameplay and rewards flanking.
  • TehDukeOfNukem
    752 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Try using a non scoped infantry rifle, and get back to me about how great the TTK is lol.

While I'd like a short range OHK on the boltguns to make them less of a meme and a kind of inverted M30 drilling, why are you making trashpicks for your weapon setups and expecting it to just work out (in either TTK model)?

Irons on boltgun is as dumb as putting a 6x on the Auto-shotty or Suomi would be were it an option (like it was for BF3 SMG's/Shotguns). For something similarly stupid, put a bayonet on your FG42 and charge people rather than shooting them with it.

Only reason I can think of is muh roleplay, but if going for that then you picked the wrong game. We've got Helga running around in every 1940 battle with her 1945 prototype Sturmgewher 1-5 assault rifle, and this was known long before launch.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11561 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Kid thought he was gud in BF1 because he could magdump his Model 8 for free kills and is now struggling.

There were literally 3 viable guns in 2.0 (1-5, 1907, KE7). Now there are about a dozen. Your thread makes no sense.

Bren was more than fine in ttk two point oh.
  • PineNeedle789
    155 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    with ttk 2.0, i was having hard time to maintain 3.0 kdr, usually, i shoot at 1 and by the time person dead, whole squad would know my location and shoot at me.
    Now, i can kill the whole squad before they even know where they getting shot from.
    My KDR should be moving toward 5 easily.

So, quick TTK does not necessarily need higher skill than slow TTK.
    In my personal experience (solo player), quick TTK is much suitable to mow down bunch of people before i give up my location.
  • PineNeedle789
    155 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Op please change title to game is great again. The original ttk suits this game and its longer engagement distances very well. Glad we're back to the devs original gunplay vision for this game. It improves gameplay and rewards flanking.

reward camping too in my case :D