game is a trash again

Comments

• 5bulletsSLR
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Vycinas2 wrote: »
    why?

strumghewer 1-5/KE7/turner smle/M1A1/1907SL/ thompson meta again.

good job, the "community".

Just had a blast on Dom running and gunning through flags and flanks with my underpowered MP40 and CASUAL player skillzzz. Ended the round with 84-21, finally game is back to being fun, again. Perhaps you just need to get good bruh. And as a part of that "community" i am happy with good old TTK.

84 and 21. I don't even know how that is even possible. I don't doubt you. But it shows the obsurdity of it. The only time I have seen numbers like tha from an infrantry was a guy was spawn camping on COD GHOSTS and went 80+ kills.

first off, he is a console player.

number 2, that happens when you have broken sound design + extremely low TTK.
  • naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    APBT wrote: »
    why?

Hold up. So medics do have a viable gun????

No, its just that one is slightly less garbage than the others.
  • Khronikos
    2236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Skitelz7 wrote: »
    oxi_lu wrote: »
    Honestly? I didn't like switching to TTK2.0 BUT I kept grinding to unlock the stuff of ToW... Now we're back again to TTK1.0 and I'm getting tired of this back and forth... Adjusting to "new" TTK again, being more cautious again... I saw my KD rise during TTK2.0 and over a few games today it dropped straigth down again. Some might tell me to get good at the game, well I don't have the motivation to grind through a respawn-simulator. I have my moments where I do good but I'm not consistent.

I am back to AC: Odyssey now and will just play a few games of BFV to unlock the weekly stuff.
    The only thing I regret is that I've bought a digital copy and therefore cannot sell my game to someone else. Luckily I'm not a poor chap so it doesn't really matter either.

Weird. My K/D shot straight back up when they reverted the changes.
    With the longer TTK the most common thing that happened was me wasting a clip to kill an enemy only to have him run behind cover and me get killed from somewhere else while I reload.
    Original TTK is better in every way.

LOL no. This game and 30Hz servers are utter trash with this TTK.
  • Khronikos
    2236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    why?

Maybe it's not the game that's trash. Maybe its the person playing it.

I like how you insinuate that everyone that disagrees with you is trash. You must be just out of your teens.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2067 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Khronikos wrote: »
    why?

Maybe it's not the game that's trash. Maybe its the person playing it.

I like how you insinuate that everyone that disagrees with you is trash. You must be just out of your teens.

Well it seems he is slowly growing out of it. A few weeks ago he wanted me banned from the forums for expressing a fleshed-out opinion he didn't approve of. I for one am glad he is keeping his gamertag undisclosed, it would be awful to feel diminished by his undoubtedly stellar stats.
  • NLBartmaN
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe the slower TTK did not fix the netcode and TTD issues, but it sure made the effects of those problems a lot less ...

I hope they will really fix the game very fast, right now it indeed is trash again.
  • Balzano
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Let me just start this off by saying THANK YOU EA/DICE for reverting the TTK. The game actually feels right now. You get punished for stupid misstakes and can actually take out a lot of people by positioning yourself right. I for one is happy with the new/old TTK. More viable weapons.

I can see where the frustration is coming from though. But try working together with your squad and make sure there is always a medic in the squad. I'm having better games now where my squad often works together to survive. Brings people together.
  • NLBartmaN
    Balzano wrote: »

I can see where the frustration is coming from though. But try working together with your squad and make sure there is always a medic in the squad. I'm having better games now where my squad often works together to survive. Brings people together.

Working together does NOT fix netcode and TTD issues ..

Which are a lot more clearer again now the TTK is fast again.
  • Hades_ls_Back
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    0SiGHT0 wrote: »
    S1cknyss wrote: »
    Game is crap again. TTK1.0 caters to those who can’t ADS.

TTK 1.0 is whoever sees who first. Resulting in VGO and MG34 camping.

I’m not saying TTK 2.0 was right either. It needed weapon balancing but it was nowhere near as difficult as people made it out to be.

I mean literally DICE caved to the bad players. The COD transfers. The casuals. Oh well. Onward into the breach.

I'd rather have 1.0 than 2.0 with poor weapon balance. Maybe they will make a change down the road when they had time to properly balance everything.

The high DPS and low skill guns in the first version are far worse than not being able to use some guns in the second. The bipods and semi's have ruined this game, but DICE already hinted at balancing them now that they've reverted back.
    S1cknyss wrote: »
    Game is crap again. TTK1.0 caters to those who can’t ADS.

TTK 1.0 is whoever sees who first. Resulting in VGO and MG34 camping.

I’m not saying TTK 2.0 was right either. It needed weapon balancing but it was nowhere near as difficult as people made it out to be.

I mean literally DICE caved to the bad players. The COD transfers. The casuals. Oh well. Onward into the breach.

another “nerf mmg” claim ... they literally just bipod and stay in one place and as soon as they fire..whole enemy team knows where he is by bullet trail.. if you cant take out a stationary target..
  • NLBartmaN

another “nerf mmg” claim ... they literally just bipod and stay in one place and as soon as they fire..whole enemy team knows where he is by bullet trail.. if you cant take out a stationary target..

With the current poor Netcode, TTD and visibility the MMG will be dead before he sees you ... you can just shoot around the corner or pretend to be a rock ...
  • Darrenbattlelog
    452 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    PC vs console. This is what it comes down to. The game is optimized for PC. Changes to the game affect the console negatively. I still cant understand why console is still at 30Hz servers as the gameplay is getting faster. I have never played BF on a PC. But after playing some of the 60Hz Bf1 servers I feel they should get these implemented.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1691 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Just goes to prove you can't please everyone but luckily DICE pleased the majority. According to a recent poll 80% wanted it reverted, so sorry tough luck.
  • NLBartmaN
    Just goes to prove you can't please everyone but luckily DICE pleased the majority. According to a recent poll 80% wanted it reverted, so sorry tough luck.

Do the same poll for: do you want the TTD and netcode issues fixed and you will get 99% ...

The slower TTk made the effects of the issues less and therefor it should come back again, with some weapon balancing, until they fix the issues.

So DICE did not please anyone, they did nothing at all about all the bugs and issues, just brought back the effects of the issues.
  • SirBobdk
    5318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @NLBartmaN wrote
    The slower TTk made the effects of the issues less and therefor it should come back again, with some weapon balancing, until they fix the issues.
    This. Not that I dont want 1,0, but not with all the problems.
  • NLBartmaN
    PC vs console. This is what it comes down to. The game is optimized for PC. Changes to the game affect the console negatively. I still cant understand why console is still at 30Hz servers as the gameplay is getting faster. I have never played BF on a PC. But after playing some of the 60Hz Bf1 servers I feel they should get these implemented.

When I watch PC streamers it does feel like the game is more "fun" and more logical for PC players than for console.

Can only imagine how easy M+K players on console have it right now ... :s
  • SovereignGS
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I prefer the faster TTK, but didn't mind TTK 2.0 all that much. I do think that some guns need balancing individually, but that big blanket nerf they did was too heavy handed. There is no reason to nerf every weapon at the same time like they did, especially when some guns already feel like they under perform when compared to other options.
  • diagoro
    1593 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Yep. Game is built on pc. More importantly, ONLY tested properly on pc. Yeah, they run through their checks on consol, but the main vesting is on pc. Explains why so many bugs made it through CTE, etc.