Just saw all the airlift items, and...

MONEYPYR0
828 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Not really excited for the most part...

For those who dont know, we get

Red Devil skin for STG 1-5 (1 part a week)
Red Devil skin for KE7 (1 part a week)
Red Devil skin P38
Red Devil skin Ruby
2 emblems (Lest we Forget, and Bulldog)
Blockade Runner (Allied Soldier set)

Out of all those, the Blockade Runner set is the only one I'm interested to see. The Red Devil skins arent really my thing, and I dont use the STG 1-5 or the KE7 much. And the pistol Red Devil skins aren't my thing either. The emblems aren't something I'll use, I already have one equipped that I like.

So basically, I'm just waiting for the Soldier Set, and hoping that its good.

What I think DICE should've done (though it would have taken more dev time to make all this), is make more weapon skins, and give us a complete set each week, alongside maybe another unique pistol skin. But just giving us a single part each week just feels lame.

All in all, this feels like a far inferior version to the Battlefield 4 Premium packs that you got. Those usually came with a unique knife, unique camo (for all factions), a boost, and a unique emblem or dog tag. All that feels far better than just getting a new iron sight.

Just my thoughts.

Comments

• ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    2190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The skins are a joke, there's no denying.

I only bought deluxe so i could play earlier, which I admit is also another way of bleeding their customers.
  • MONEYPYR0
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The skins are a joke, there's no denying.

I only bought deluxe so i could play earlier, which I admit is also another way of bleeding their customers.

I bought it for that, and the extra Soldier Sets. Those were all I cared for, lol
  • Ramell_of_Cadia
    111 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The Blockade Runner legs are just a unique recolour of The Writer/Desert Commando legs, so I'm assuming the top is too. But I am curious to see what the hat is.
  • crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Whilst I didn't buy the deluxe edition for the airlift items I will admit it's disappointing coupled with the fact it's taken them a MONTH after launch to even detail what we get with them. A fricking month to detail crap we should know at LEAST a month before launch.

AND we still don't even know what this allied set even looks like!

Going off the skins I was hoping for a Red Devil outfit referencing the British airbone (I want that red beret already!) But nope.

Someone in a Reddit thread about all this got the blockage runner pants TWICE in a row and the second set got scrapped for 300 CC whilst another had it scrapped for 100 CC. Some else got straight off the bat on their first login a German pilot jacket with a blue Camo pattern on it.

Wtf is going on
  • MONEYPYR0
    The Blockade Runner legs are just a unique recolour of The Writer/Desert Commando legs, so I'm assuming the top is too. But I am curious to see what the hat is.

That's cool with me. I dont mind the unique recolors. The headgear is hopefully gonna be fairly unique.
    crabman169 wrote: »
    Whilst I didn't buy the deluxe edition for the airlift items I will admit it's disappointing coupled with the fact it's taken them a MONTH after launch to even detail what we get with them. A fricking month to detail crap we should know at LEAST a month before launch.

AND we still don't even know what this allied set even looks like!

Going off the skins I was hoping for a Red Devil outfit referencing the British airbone (I want that red beret already!) But nope.

Someone in a Reddit thread about all this got the blockage runner pants TWICE in a row and the second set got scrapped for 300 CC whilst another had it scrapped for 100 CC. Some else got straight off the bat on their first login a German pilot jacket with a blue Camo pattern on it.

Wtf is going on

Agree man. It really hasnt been handled well.
  • Nurvsy
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    i'm embarrassed i shelled out for the deluxe. and i'm embarrassed that i pre-ordered. how'd that song go...oh yeah: "don't get fooled again!"
  • xKusagamix
    1184 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Armory is are joke, i'm fine with the Airlift for the Deluxe Edition because all i wanted is support DICE, but srsly why even bother giving us the Airlift information now after the game being release a month. This should be released the freaking first day of Deluxe's early access.

The communication between Dev and players are just total crap.
  • Beat_Mangler80
    549 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well they don't even speak to their most devout hardcore players, these people are downright ********.
    I don't care who you are, don't buy the next battlefield before it's six months old.
    You are nothing but a number to these people.
  • Beat_Mangler80
    549 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    By the way this stuff is NOT free - we paid for it upfront this time.
    Do not buy the next Battlefield until it is at least six months old.
  • firechickenfan
    493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ummm,

I've had all but two of these items since launch
  • crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Nice. The freaking "blockade runner" is just a reskin of the writer/desert commando set.

GG. So in other words nothing actually unique; extra fluff for the sake of it whilst not actually having all that much fluff to begin with cosmetics wise at launch for the vanilla game (when we KNOW full damn well there are more stuff being hidden from us)

AND we have to wait 20 weeks for all this.

~

Whilst the deluxe edition isn't purely the airlift system and if you did get it because of it then you are to blame for being foolish about it; its a major disappointment. Could've made it worthwhile and a incentive to buy the deluxe upgrade.

Seriously some of the things dice is doing is great; whilst on the other hand it feels like they got interns to do it within a week.

~

Ignoring the fact it's levelcrap and he speeds through some of the cosmetics for some dumb reason;

Why the fudge is this getting held back? Like do you have no faith in ToW so you hold back launch content back to pad it? I mean you boasted about bfv finally having customisation on this level for your characters and give us scraps of it.

It's stuff like this I don't get what Dice is actually doing.