What’s gonna be your first 10k kill weapon?

mav_smileyface
1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
So far I cannot stop using the Gewehr 1-5 it’s just an absolute monster

I’ve no idea why people use the M1 or turner over this.

This will definitely be my first weapon to get to 10K!

Comments

• Cropulus
    276 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MP28 for sure! Unless the newer SMG's will get better.
  • Catsonspeeed
    616 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'll take my hat off for anyone who gets to 10K with M30 Drilling, there's just something about it. It's so brutal to take shotgun to the face, or to the back. Just love it. A proper lolz weapon :joy: But personally I don't think I'll reach 10K with any weapon. In BF4 I absolutely loved SCAR-H, I got over 20K in about four months. Never loved another weapon like her ever since :love:
  • mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'll take my hat off for anyone who gets to 10K with M30 Drilling, there's just something about it. It's so brutal to take shotgun to the face, or to the back. Just love it. A proper lolz weapon :joy: But personally I don't think I'll reach 10K with any weapon. In BF4 I absolutely loved SCAR-H, I got over 20K in about four months. Never loved another weapon like her ever since :love:

In BF1 I managed 17k with the self 1916 and 7k with the rsc 1917

I think unless a more enjoyable weapon is released I see myself going 20k with the 1-5
  • EdwinSpangler
    1792 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    LOL!! I think im about to hit 50 kills with some gun...
  • Zviko0
    1671 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My first goal is to get every weapon to gold (at least for Recon) but if I change my mind and don't get bored of it, it's gonna be Kar98k.
  • mav_smileyface
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    My first goal is to get every weapon to gold (at least for Recon) but if I change my mind and don't get bored of it, it's gonna be Kar98k.

Well if the assignments weren’t bugged I’d have a gold 1-5 but they disappeared
  • PineNeedle789
    155 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    mine gonna be g43 i think. If they don't mess it up.
  • V2Face
    2671 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    None...I get bored with weapons quickly so at most I will a few thousand with a few.
  • mav_smileyface
    mine gonna be g43 i think. If they don't mess it up.

Now G43 was my main go to but since 1-5 kills in 3 upto 30 meters and has a spamtastic mag for serious flank king multi kills I drops the g43 even tho at longer mid to long range the G43 outclasses everything
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    728 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Either the Lewis or the Bren. I would use the G43, but all semi-autos jam on me many times when depressing the trigger. :/
  • mav_smileyface
    Either the Lewis or the Bren. I would use the G43, but all semi-autos jam on me when depressing the trigger. :/

Jam? I sometimes get the feeling the gun sometimes skips a shot which is really annoying is that what you mean?
  • PineNeedle789
    155 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I am just addicted to yellow hs icon. Lol
  • mav_smileyface
    edited December 2018
    The day I flanked From E round to the front of C devastation and blitzed 7 guys in the back off 1 MAG and lived to reload was the day I realised I’m never putting the Gewehr 1-5 down
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    728 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I depress the trigger, but no bullet comes out many times. I've tried playing with a new controller and altering the trigger deadzone settings, but same issue. This has gotten me killed multiple times. I don't have this issue with medic guns in BF1.
  • mav_smileyface
    I depress the trigger, but no bullet comes out many times. I've tried playing with a new controller and altering the trigger deadzone settings, but same issue. This has gotten me killed multiple times. I don't have this issue with medic guns in BF1.

I occasionally have the same issue I thought it could be a naff trigger but it wasn’t
  • OldSkoolzFinest
    471 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Cropulus wrote: »
    MP28 for sure! Unless the newer SMG's will get better.

Mp40 for me and just like you said....
  • Sixclicks
    5075 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Probably none of them. I never stick with one weapon long enough to get 10k kills with it.

Plus the game doesn't exactly have me anticipating logging on to play every day in its current state.
  • MONEYPYR0
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The throwing knife, easily.

Proabably the Gewehr-43, but I'm trying to use all the weapons (at least to level 5 to get started on their proficiency challenges).
  • Khronikos
    2146 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Probably nothing.
  • ElliotLH
    8653 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm not actively trying this with any weapon but I imagine I'll get there eventually with the ZH-29.