1897 is a joke

BewBewKittyFck
34 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
The base model of the 1897 dmg at anything but 2 feet infront of you is absolute garbage. Headshot at like 3 meters doesnt kill, 4 shots to the chest at 3 meters to kill.

Comments

• crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm inclined to think it's a user problem not a gun problem

Care to put up proof of the matter with netgraph so we know the full story?
  • Catsonspeeed
    651 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I actually did pretty well with it, even without perks. I can't afford them, because there is this world wide CC crisis going on.
  • BewBewKittyFck
    34 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    I'm inclined to think it's a user problem not a gun problem

Care to put up proof of the matter with netgraph so we know the full story?

Hop in game and test it out. Base model, not talking about specializations yet. Its painfully obvious, the dmg drop off over range and pellet spread is ridiculous on the base model.
  • naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bah I was hoping this was going to be a nerf thread :( I like me some shotgun action but sounds like the 1897 isn't the one.
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Where is this shotgun for Xbox?? I tried looking for it last night?
  • Catsonspeeed
    651 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018

I got it today. PS4. Armory.
  • QHUNK9000
    307 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Slugs is the way to go
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I got it today. PS4. Armory.

Ok ok, I'll check at home tonight
  • Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ohhhh dang, another shotty too hotty to get some time in with

The 12G is fine; but it kinda pales in comparison to the M30 Drill
  • DonCleaveOne
    71 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    QHUNK9000 wrote: »
    Slugs is the way to go

^this! Only reason i use it! Too bad im broke now when im lvl 2
  • SpStaufer
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Going to disagree, leveled it up to lvl 4 in almost a match. 1 shot kills everything at 5 meters radious without upgrades and can be upgraded to get more range, faster reloads, faster rof and penetraring pellets to kill multiple targets at once. Its an upgrade to the automatic shotgun, in the right hands.

I forgot, you can also upgrade it to slugs and get the advantage on larger and open maps.