Globally banned for no reason?

Comments

• Machette1963
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Hey Nailclipper happened to me to bro KILLA_U 1st time then KILLA_U_BB the second time wtf. I even wrote a letter to evenbalance the address was correct and it came back "undeliverable"

I think we played on some of the same servers, total BS, what's going on.
  • Frisco-twosix
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Global ban imposed today !!? I'm too computer stupid to even know how to initiate a hack !!? ..Would pay $$$ to meet the **** Clown who hacked me..I'd kick the **** out of him and his Parents for spawning the maggot !
  • BunnyRambo
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ez 1936 years playtime
    some 60billion bullets fired
    and 80million vehicles blown
    longest headshot? from another planet!
    highest killstreak? 311... THOUSAND XD

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/legilgen/stats/1891226433/pc/

legend
  • KILLA_U_III
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Hey Nailclipper happened to me to bro KILLA_U 1st time then KILLA_U_BB the second time wtf. I even wrote a letter to evenbalance the address was correct and it came back "undeliverable"
  • Machette1963
    BunnyRambo wrote: »
    ez 1936 years playtime
    some 60billion bullets fired
    and 80million vehicles blown
    longest headshot? from another planet!
    highest killstreak? 311... THOUSAND XD

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/legilgen/stats/1891226433/pc/

legend

WTF.
  • Machette1963
    Global ban imposed today !!? I'm too computer stupid to even know how to initiate a hack !!? ..Would pay $$$ to meet the **** Clown who hacked me..I'd kick the **** out of him and his Parents for spawning the maggot !

Totally, makes you wonder wtf is going on, how many of these bans are actually legit.
  • analogBEAVER
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited December 2018
    I had this issue a few years ago after doing a "clean boot" of Windows. Make sure the Punkbuster service is running by pressing the Start key, typing "services," pressing Enter when it pops up and scrolling down to PnkBstrA -- it should be Running under Status and set to Automatic in Startup Type.
    EDIT: Way more info here: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/2233/punkbuster-troubleshooting-and-error-codes#latest
  • nailclipper
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Yep sad. I get the feeling lights are on but no one is home at Evenbalance
  • nailclipper
    Same problem for me as of 1 hour ago. Never hacked in my life, guess BF3 is over for me. I'm not going to even bother any further after reading this and several others pages with the same issue

I hear/feel your pain. I am committed to never buy any game with evenbalance/punkbuster on it, at this point.

I agree!
  • T3h_HitmAN_90
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Looks to me like a deliberate ploy from EA and EB to generate sales from an old product by mass banning people just before the holiday season started (most of us who were affected conveniently happened to be banned before Christmas and the New year).

Money for old rope... (except not mine of-course).
  • Machette1963
    Guys and gals check out this post, that I recently book marked.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/158331/still-sick-and-tired
  • ig26or
    Hi ,i got problem to..Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'ig26or' ... GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN 57ff1c47
    For nothing ;(
  • padyra
    Hi guys,

I'm having the same issue in BF3 - PunkBuster kicking for Violation #74005.

Started playing BF3 in 2012, but since 2015 I've been very on and off, often going months without even turning on the PC. Been playing a lot over the last couple of weeks, however, and it was the afternoon of 30-12-18 when I was first kicked from a server by PunkBuster.

Hesitant to even bother saying this, as any cheater would say the same, but I have never cheated in any game, and never will.

- No cheats/hacks/exploits have ever been installed or used on any machine I have owed, or any machine which my GUID has come into contact with.
    - I am the only person with access to my computer and I do not use the 'Remember Me' function on the Origin Client or Battlelog.
    - The various bits of software on my PC have remained basically unchanged since 2015.
    - Looking at my recent games on Battlelog, I can't see anything that doesn't look like my activity.

Have been checking out the recent bans on PBBans and it looks like a fair amount of people are getting banned in BF3 for 74005.

@ 1730 on 02-01-19, 37 of the 100 recent official bans on PBBans were for BF3, and were made up of the following:

74005 (Multihack) – 23/37
    51161 (Aimbot) – 4/37
    60552 (Wallhack) – 1/37
    81657 (Game Hack) – 1/37
    71555 (Multihack) – 2/37
    82010 (Game Hack) – 1/37
    71398 (Multihack) – 2/37
    130844 (PB Hack) – 1/37
    71306 (Multihack) – 1/37
    51036 (Aimbot) – 1/37

As you can see, the vast majority are for 74005.

Does anyone have any idea what these violation codes stand for? Does each one represent a specific piece of software / exploit? Or is 74005 just a generic 'catch all' for the average 'multihack'? I have never looked into anything like this before, so it could just be typical for 74005 to come up as a common violation. No idea.

One thing I did notice is that in BF4, there are a lot of violations for 74004. Related somehow?

I have submitted my ticket to EvenBalance, but will be very surprised if I get anything other than the usual copy-paste that they seem to send everyone else...

To be completely honest, I haven't 'lost' anything by getting banned. I pretty much only play inf maps now with M16, and I have an alt account which allows me to play like this. What bothers me is the black mark on my name.

Anyone with more findings / info / updates - please post here. If you know of anyone who is having the same issue, please encourage them to post in this thread.

Cheers,
    padyra
  • Thomas66987
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    hello, my name is Thomas and I'm from Germany. I've been reported by GGC Stream to Even Balance. I'm 45 years old and like to play BF3. My Pc is not the newest, so the hardware just packs it with this lot I did not have a cheat or a hack on my PC. My PC was not used either outside or by someone from my family ... daughter just 8 years old ... not in the mood for PC .... nutz Kindertablet.my wife too.Standartmail of Even balance.402 hours I've played now.Virenprogramm and etc. the PC searched and found nothing.Multihack74005 what should that be? And there are many who were thrown out with it. Thanks and sorry for my translator
  • Machette1963
    hello, my name is Thomas and I'm from Germany. I've been reported by GGC Stream to Even Balance. I'm 45 years old and like to play BF3. My Pc is not the newest, so the hardware just packs it with this lot I did not have a cheat or a hack on my PC. My PC was not used either outside or by someone from my family ... daughter just 8 years old ... not in the mood for PC .... nutz Kindertablet.my wife too.Standartmail of Even balance.402 hours I've played now.Virenprogramm and etc. the PC searched and found nothing.Multihack74005 what should that be? And there are many who were thrown out with it. Thanks and sorry for my translator

Same similar boat as yours. Its really sounding sad for EA, maybe their balance sheet is bad.
  • Machette1963
    Hey guys and gals. I just posted both forums discussing this false banning on Yahoo Finance, EA conversations, lets see what happens now.

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/quote/EA/community?p=EA
  • Thomas66987
    so bad
  • nailclipper
    While EA has it's black-eyes coming, I currently blame Evenbalance
  • Thomas66987
    If the program is supposed to be that good, why does not Even Balance have in the program that if one is filtered out - that one can see where it comes from or what exactly causes it. So as a non-cheater I would have a clue where I could look for the mistake to find and fix ...
  • Machette1963
    If the program is supposed to be that good, why does not Even Balance have in the program that if one is filtered out - that one can see where it comes from or what exactly causes it. So as a non-cheater I would have a clue where I could look for the mistake to find and fix ...

They can.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!