Unable to edit presentation & Grav in settings

RMC_VIPER
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
I've been unable update anything on my profile for months now, Hoped it was just a bug but may be an issue. Any help?

Comments

• xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3914 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    What method are trying to use to update it?
  • Mrs_Ragdoll
    274 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I know how to edit my avatar (with https://gravatar.com/) but how do I change my personal presentation info? I'm searching already half an hour and know how to change everything but I can't find a button or section how to change my presentation info. I want to change it or in a few years it still says I'm age 30, LOL
  • Mrs_Ragdoll
    274 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    Can someone help me please? :smile: How do I change my personal presentation? I can't find any button to modify it.... :neutral:
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3914 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited September 2017
    Hover over your name in BL and select "settings". The presentation box is located under the Profile tab

-CB
  • Mrs_Ragdoll
    edited September 2017
    Hover over your name in BL and select "settings". The presentation box is located under the Profile tab

-CB

Thank you, I was still looking for more then half an hour and found out it could only be done via the Battlefield 4 Battlelog webpage with the old style/layout (The old Battlelog website: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/. Maybe DICE/EA can look into it? I think it's not implimented right for the new Battlelog layout. I've changed my presentation info there but it will probably takes some time before it's really changed, my old info is still on the BF1 forum. I'll look into that later, if it's fine then.
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    The forums and BL are 2 separate things. In order to change anything on your profile for the forums, you need to edit your profile.

• Mrs_Ragdoll
    edited September 2017
    The forums and BL are 2 separate things. In order to change anything on your profile for the forums, you need to edit your profile.

Yes I found that out but editing the presentation is not possible for me with the newer version of the Battlelog website. I can only do it via the old BF4 battlelog webpage which I've mentioned in my previous post. I changed it there about 10 hours ago but it only changed on that site and didn't go through for this forum, it still has the old text.

You can't change it on the BF1 Compagnion/Battlelog site:

1BzNM8y.png

I can only change it on the BF4 old Battlelog website but if I change it it doesn't work and change on this forum

jRqxLRu.png

Post edited by Mrs_Ragdoll on