Can we get an update on the ZH-29 SLR problem!?

WhiteRabbit_swe
619 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
First I will start by mentioning this is on console (Xbox one)... I do not know if its the same thing on PC or PS4...

Some things with the ZH-29 must be off...

Outside of the max magazine actually beeing 6/24 when playing the game (and stats in company loadout say 6/36 ammo)... The bullet velocity of the ZH-29 must be broken too...

I recently come across a post on Reddit posting some stats of guns in this game, were ZH-29 is one of them...

Link here: https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/a2c8g8/bf5_gun_stats_sheet_comparison/

Here it say the ZH-29 has a bullet velocity of 760 m/s, and 860 m/s with ”high velocity bullets” specialization, but this cant be true, at least not on console... It does not feel like this can be accurate, because I have a very hard time leading my targets with this rifle (and Krag-Jorgensen bolt action rifle has 700 m/s and you can really feel the difference as a comparison)... The bullets from the ZH-29 feels super slow...

Back in open beta, a bullet velocity of 760-860 m/s might have been true, because the bullets of the ZH-29 felt just as fast like that, but now it does not anymore...

In its current state the bullet velocity of the ZH-29 feels more like 450 m/s, and 550 m/s with ”high velocity bullets” specialization... And to be honest, bullet drop feels worse too...

So either dice ninja nerfed the ZH-29 bullet velocity and the ammo stats (6/36 but when playing 6/24) without telling anyone, or this is a bug that needs a fix...

Also I cant complete the last assigment to get gold skin for this rifle (the stock piece), because after I finished the earlier ones (which also was bugged), the last assigment never showed up...

There have been nothing then complete silence from EA/DICE regarding these issues... It is making the battlefield v experience alot less enjoyable for me, and many others, playing this game...

I know devs must be busy with alot of other things in this game right now, but cant you guys even take 1 min of your time to type a response, like, ”we will investigate this further”, or that you acknowledge this problem and our concerns!?

I mean, medics got responses and even some buffs along with promise of more buffs in future, but why you keep ignoring recon class!? We paid for this game too, we are fans and veterans of this game as well!

Is it too much to ask for a response?