In mother russia men move by their own will, in BFV, the ground moves you (in prone)

windtear
17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2018
Can't believe no one ever complained about this **** terrain escalator? 70% of time when you prone on a rock or hill even you just move a tiny bit, the terrain just keep move you to unwanted position as if you prone on an escalator which is the single most dumb bug that kills the gameplay, I can't recall how many times I'm forced to stand up to adjust my position and got punished for it, so many patches released, none addressed the issue, is this a known issue by EA? Any words on when a fix will drop?
Post edited by windtear on

Comments

• LinkZeppeloyd
    770 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is actually really starting to get on my nerves. Just once i’d like to go prone without involuntarily crawling around for the next 5 seconds.
  • ColonScoper
    218 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Damn you butchered that joke though
  • Rok73
    216 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I am experiencing this, too. But I don't have to stand up in order to correct it. Most of the time moving a bit while in prone fixes this. Still annoying because I tend to lose focus while positioning myself and then get shot.
  • von_Campenstein
    6565 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Legacy bug, I believe people have always been pushed around while prone, I know it was an issue in BF1 at least.
  • Sixclicks
    5073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I hate it more when I drive into prone to get cover, and the game automatically stands me back up so I get killed.

I don't really crawl or shoot from prone ever though.
  • windtear
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Legacy bug, I believe people have always been pushed around while prone, I know it was an issue in BF1 at least.

Chance of happening in BF1 is 2%, in BFV is already a guaranteed process
  • Aircool_212
    764 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    People have complained. Unfortunately, it gets buried with a ton of other legitimate complaints because there's just so many things wrong with the game.