snipers ruining game

mollyfrank1
81 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
can't move without a sniper head shot. ruining game. get some guts and get in the trenches.

Comments

• Daytonaflyer
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    WTF are you whining about? Snipers definitely are NOT a problem in Battlefield 1. I rarely ever get killed by a sniper. Ever since they introduced the shaky sniper scope in a couple other Battlefield games, and decided to attach a freakin spotlight to the front of the sniper rifles, the entire class has been worthless. And that includes Battlefield 1. Stay out of the open, and learn to play the game.
  • mollyfrank1
    edited December 2018
    [Removed due to abusive behaviour]
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • MurfCr
    973 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    5 Ds of dodgeball bud....
  • kenpokillz
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    2 words...bipod
  • Wesker4755
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Most of the people I've come across can't aim worth a ****. If you absolutely have to be in the open swerve around and make it harder for them. If scouts are playing right they aren't on edge of map taking potshots. They are mid-range spotting for team and taking out stragglers. Though it is Battlefield not everyone needs to be constantly running and charging forward. Bigger problem is people hiding in corners or running with Hellriegel. Sniping takes more skill than both lol
  • mollyfrank1
    yep. done all these things but DICE don't understand geometry
  • Not_Paul_Blart
    806 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Snipers ruin every single BF game, or at the very least make them extremely annoying to play. I wish DICE would just stop putting them into their games. I've heard they're super annoying in BFV.
  • dcs500
    1071 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Snipers ruin every single BF game, or at the very least make them extremely annoying to play. I wish DICE would just stop putting them into their games. I've heard they're super annoying in BFV.

Yep, pretty much everything that was wrong with BF1 has been copied and pasted into BFV.
  • mollyfrank1
    true. played BF5 same same but more of the same ****.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    10431 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Let's cut out the abusive responses to a firm flat 0 please.

• b2tchwood
    1058 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Really?? I find more of every other class making sweet lovin to the battlefield ground.