Weekly Debrief

Tracer bullets need to go.

Netranger9
170 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2018
I was playing today,and as soon as i open fire-I die.Its very frustrating that half the enemy team know exactly where I am after I fire.It is beginning to become a real chore to play.As soon as I feel like I've gotten my moneys worth,I will uninstall and never look back.How are you supposed to be stealthy,when you have tracers telling everybody where you are.BF is going down faster than the titanic did.

Comments

• Hawxxeye
    5593 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    It was like that for as long as I remember. I do not think that is a big problem. In fact the AA guns need larger tracers
  • mf_shro0m
    1470 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think tracers need some balancing.
    AA guns and bolt-actions need more obvious tracers whilst ARs and SMGs should have less obvious ones
  • ProAssassin2003
    3361 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's for the Noobs.
  • Beat_Mangler80
    512 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    It's for the Noobs.

That is the trend!
    Grand Theft Auto 4 had much better driving mechanics, more realistic and more fragile than GTA5. I remember some GTA guy in a suit talking about the upcoming GTA5 and he said and I quote "The cars are going to stick to the road better." This was to add appeal to the MASSIVE children's market.
    This always has the same effect of the original product losing some of its identity in the process. It happens in many different parts of the market.
    I bet the BF people wish they could make Battlefield 6 mobile phone only and G Rated, and if they played it right then we'd all buy it and we'd all be walking around with BF in our pockets 24/7 and they'd be able to capitalize on it - but what happened to the product in the process?
    This is already happening to Battlefield.

• DocCuda418
    155 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sad day when they added tracers to BF4. Its been toned down, it was crazy for a while, like we all had laser blasters. Even with spec ops power up and a silencer it did not matter, everyone knew where you were.