People crying over Assault Prowess

mav_smileyface
1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
If youre being killed by an assault player from medium to long range that’s not using a G43 and youre any class other than medic

The problem is you not the weapons the assault class uses

If you are sniping and I kill you with 6-8 shots from a 100 meters away with my Gewehr 1-5

The problem is absolutely not my weapon it’s you my friend

RECON and SUPPORT are perfectly equipped to deal with assault weapons and medium to long range (excluding the G43 if in the hands of a pro, because that thing is silly at range)

So continue to cry and moan if it’s G43 related but leave every other assault weapon out the mix

It takes skill to be able to compete at range with nearly all the assault weapons

Comments

• Stahlmach
    1156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It takes skill to be able to compete at range with nearly all the assault weapons

Good Joke. But nobody laughs with a G43, M1A1 and Turner around when it comes to range. Even with a Stg 44.

• TropicPoison
    2421 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Stahlmach wrote: »

Good Joke. But nobody laughs with a G43, M1A1 and Turner around when it comes to range. Even with a Stg 44.

Careful you'll damage his ego thinking he's actually good since he plays assault when in reality it's the least skilled class to play, and right behind it is support. Also a bit of a hypocrite isn't he? Crying about crying, it never ends.
  • mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ROF you kidding ? At long range you tap single shot you don’t spam Jesus you think I’m using 360 ROF at range lol
  • mav_smileyface
    If youre being killed by an assault player from medium to long range that’s not using a G43 and youre any class other than medic

If you are sniping and I kill you with 6-8 shots from a 100 meters away with my Gewehr 1-5

RECON and SUPPORT are perfectly equipped to deal with assault weapons and medium to long range (excluding the G43 if in the hands of a pro, because that thing is silly at range)

So continue to cry and moan if it’s G43 related but leave every other assault weapon out the mix

Sorry but that is just crap!

The assault is by far the most powerful class compared to all other classes and it is very easy to use! It does take far less skill to compete with the Assault class than with the others! All other classes have certain limitations. Name one limitation or compromise for the assault!

- The assault is the jack-of-all trades with almost zero compromise: it can snipe, it can go CQB, it has the most balanced weapons, it can fight tanks... so please!
    - With the G43 and Selbstlader you can snipe as almost as good as with the Recon class PLUS you don't have scope glint which is a huge plus for Assault.... again
    - The Sturmgewehr 1-5 and Stgw 44 are very easy to use on short and mid-range. Not much other weapons can compete with them. Name one weapon which is better?
    - Thanks to the quick TTK once you get hit by a G43 even on sniping distance you're dead anyway, does not make much difference

I don't want them to nerf the Assault, I would rather like it if they buff some of the others (at least medic and recon)

You said it jack of all trades master of none you completely made a moron of yourself there

1907 is king in CQB assault has no other weapon that’s number 1 in there respected ranges
  • naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They wont resolve the class balance by introducing yet another OP weapon into the mix, for an already unbalanced class.....
  • mav_smileyface
    naitch44 wrote: »
    They wont resolve the class balance by introducing yet another OP weapon into the mix, for an already unbalanced class.....

Assault are vehicle destroyers and jack of all trades ok at all ranges but not the best
  • Panzerkeks85
    142 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Sorry but that is just crap!

The assault is by far the most powerful class compared to all other classes and it is very easy to use! It does take far less skill to compete with the Assault class than with the others! All other classes have certain limitations. Name one limitation or compromise for the assault!

- The assault is the jack-of-all trades with almost zero compromise: it can snipe, it can go CQB, it has the most balanced weapons, it can fight tanks... so please!
    - With the G43 and Selbstlader you can snipe as almost as good as with the Recon class PLUS you don't have scope glint which is a huge plus for Assault.... again
    - The Sturmgewehr 1-5 and Stgw 44 are very easy to use on short and mid-range. Not much other weapons can compete with them. Name one weapon which is better?
    - Thanks to the quick TTK once you get hit by a G43 even on sniping distance you're dead anyway, does not make much difference

I don't want them to nerf the Assault, I would rather like it if they buff some of the others (at least medic and recon)

You said it jack of all trades master of none you completely made a moron of yourself there

1907 is king in CQB assault has no other weapon that’s number 1 in there respected ranges

That's your only argument? OK... I'm not a native English speaker so I was not aware of the full saying but I don't really care

All I implied was that the Assault is the best class and requires for sure less skill than all other classes. There is a reason why Assault
    is the most played class in the game. I enjoy it too. But all other classes have certain limitations, the assault has almost no limitations!
  • full951
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think assault is in a good place. now make the less used classes as appealing with out nerfing the assault class please
  • Heradon89
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Assault are vehicle destroyers and jack of all trades ok at all ranges but not the best

Assault is best at all ranges and overall best class. Semi auto snipers for range Turner and M1A1 just destroy any others at range, M1907 SF wrecks any others at close range, STG 1-5 at medium. They are selfsufficient with ammo as their perk is to pick up more ammo and they also heal faster out of combat, they can destroy vehicles as they have a ton of explosives.

moreguns.jpg

• JackL1vely
    202 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    OP can't actually argue against people, has no counter arguments and can't reply without labelling people "morons"

Mate

• Hawxxeye
    6386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    you forgot to consider how the assault is probably ADADA spamming making them much harder to lead shots at him while he can spam his shots on the move and and have more chances to hit due to sheer volume of bullets.
    If the ability to hit targets while moving and shortly after was suffering a large penalty in some ways, then the OP would apply.
  • naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    The main issue with assault is there is no reason to play any other class.

Recon - limited play style
    Medic - frustrating
    Support - why? Unless you just want to lie there. Drilling is at least fun though....

Assault has weapons that rule at pretty much every range, versatility to combat vehicles etc. Thats the problem, the other classes aren't viable enough compared to assault. Support being the only other class to get remotely close....
  • Mangrey
    204 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018

Medic - frustrating
    Support - why? Unless you just want to lie there. Drilling is at least fun though....

Assault has weapons that rule at pretty much every range, versatility to combat vehicles etc. Thats the problem, the other classes aren't viable enough compared to assault. Support being the only other class to get remotely close....

well the support has the KE7 and Drilling witch are both broken as ****. but all in all are right
  • JamieCurnock
    638 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Medic - frustrating

Love support class. Fg42 is a beast for aggressive objective play. The bren, Lewis and ke7 can be used in the same way and none of these guns need to be prone to use, unless your recoil handling is all over the place.

Also I take on tanks with the at pistol and a ammo crate to restock with so yes you can take on tanks.

Totally agree regarding medic tho, they suck at the moment.
  • Hawxxeye
    6386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Medic - frustrating

Love support class. Fg42 is a beast for aggressive objective play. The bren, Lewis and ke7 can be used in the same way and none of these guns need to be prone to use, unless your recoil handling is all over the place.

Also I take on tanks with the at pistol and a ammo crate to restock with so yes you can take on tanks.

Totally agree regarding medic tho, they suck at the moment.
    off topic, but what sights do you use the most?