Tank firing bug

Brothernator11
3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
So I've been noticing that when a tank in front of you fires anywhere, only half of the visual plays and the other half plays later.
Let me elaborate more. The tank fires, the tank jerks back from the shot but only about a few seconds AFTER firing the shot, a visual effect of fire and smoke plays. I've noticed that happen with every tank I observe. Shot fired, no smoke no nothing. More than 5 seconds later a random cloud of smoke and fire that should have appeared the same time the shot was fired. It looks unnatural and weird. Do let me know if anybody else has noticed this and I'm not crazy.

Comments

• wc138
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Are you sure you're not just experiencing lag?
  • dcs500
    1075 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I get a lot of sound lag when firing in tanks, the sound of the shot 1- 2 seconds later.
  • Brothernator11
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Definitely not experiencing lag. Found other players with the same problem too