Battlefield V - No Weekly Debrief - Happy Holidays!

danmotoxx
144 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Staff (retired), Battlefield V
Hey Battlefield V Community,

We hope that you, your friends, your family, and other loved ones have a safe and relaxing holiday this season. We also thank you for your support this year, your continual feedback, and helping us make Battlefield a better experience for all of our players.

Personally, I’m traveling today to visit family over the next week. As such, we will not be posting a Weekly Debrief today or next week, nor will we be posting the regular ‘This Week in Battlefield V’. We will pick back up with those weekly communication roadmaps and breakdowns in the new year. However, we’ll still be checking BF channels on the daily and playing BFV ourselves. Please do give us a shout if you need anything (outside of any known issues were still working on).

Go build some snowmen in BFV!

Sincerely,
The Battlefield Team

Comments

• On-Swift-Wings
    304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I want a giant snowman like we saw in the reddit post. We should have snowman lobbies where we score extra points for how many snowmen are up at any given time >=]
  • CoD_Is_Number_1
    306 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Eh, I can understand, people shouldn't have to work over the holidays unless it's an emergency, though I'm hoping the New Year will make good on the Company Coin issue and perhaps Tides of War rewards with some people not being able to get their items. Perhaps just handing them out as a goodwill thing.

Have a Happy Christmas. :)
  • xXTragikRedXx
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No fix to the infinite loading screen? Great Happy Holidays everyone!
  • Beat_Mangler80
    512 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We are all human beings at the end of the day and we all need a break. Enjoy the holidays.
    Hardcore mode for life!
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    857 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Merry Christmas mate
  • Ryan_VVong
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I wish you a happy holiday and the end of the holiday. I hope to check the fit of the character model and the costume.
  • Sou1__0062
    164 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Do something with company coins on 50 lvl still dont work !
  • Jezzzeh
    753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Happy Xmas Dan and DICE. You made a great game that has got lots of potential to be even greater.
  • Diabolus_Musica
    788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Defaced81 wrote: »
    Oh cool No Company Coin until at least January. Happy Holidays
    Well yeah, they're on vacation, so...
  • jambi208
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Happy Holidays to DICE and the players of the world!
    Post edited by jambi208 on
  • Aldor27
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Jezzzeh wrote: »
    Happy Xmas Dan and DICE. You made a great game that has got lots of potential to be even greater.

Seriously?! This game is a crap! This game have graphical issues and many others bugs. I have a question for you, what are you smoke?!🤔
  • Vigamoxyp
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    True Jezzzeh, but sadly some cant just report a problem without complaining in an overdrama statement! Merry christmas to everyone at Dice and EA, and to every players!
  • SLAYER_Of_PIGS
    685 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Have a nice days. But when u will go back, put hardcore mode.
  • Beat_Mangler80
    512 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Have a nice days. But when u will go back, put hardcore mode.

Agree 100%. They are endlessly annoying a part of their user base made of almost entirely of vets. Do they take that loyalty for granted? I saw lots of people leave for this very reason, and now another shooter is coming that looks really good (insurgency sandstorm) and it looks like a lot of people are going to go there out of frustration. Why must they always treat these guys like they don't exist?
    This release taught me some lessons that as a consumer I should have already learned.
  • FillthyCasuall
    96 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all! Get some rest you filthy animals! :)