Weekly Debrief

tides of war assignements rarely counting

MonicasCigar
112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2018
tides of war assignments rarely counting

wtf?

dudes, seriously. how does everything you add to the game as the next big thing not even work?

Comments

• Blakkwolfe
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I managed to finish week 3 as well thanks to a lot of server hopping trying to find a server where the challenges actually tracked, but they really should extend the whole thing to give more time for people with issues to finish the challenges. 7 days would have been fine IF tracking worked properly 100% of the time which it clearly doesn't.
  • Finrod_Fierceaxe
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I cant get past the first assignment. It took forever to get it. Now I'm unable to do 100 damage to planes. I've done it several times now with the AA, and air to air combat. It never counts.

Neither does the 200 damage with Assault gear.

What a piece of crap.
  • LinkZeppeloyd
    799 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This last phase was/is super buggy. I didn’t have any issues with the first two, i even cleared look up easily.

But this time? My goodness. Maybe 1 out of 30 times damage to vehicles would actually register toward challenge.
  • MonicasCigar
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You have to hope the damage counts on that server,
    you're in the right place to do said damage,
    you're on the right team depending on which side has armor, etc...
    its a !@#[email protected] crapshoot.
  • CH1R0N83
    709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I cant get past the first assignment. It took forever to get it. Now I'm unable to do 100 damage to planes. I've done it several times now with the AA, and air to air combat. It never counts.

Neither does the 200 damage with Assault gear.

What a piece of crap.

Same here. I destroyed 5 tanks over 2 games earlier but still haven’t cleared 200 damage. I’m pretty much done with TOW at this point.
  • Aircool_212
    764 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Last week; bugged. This week; bugged.

BFV = Risible!
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3870 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Please see this possible solution that was posted here by CPTN-Cr4ptastic : https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/172976/tides-of-war#latest

-CB
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    844 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Please see this possible solution that was posted here by CPTN-Cr4ptastic : https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/172976/tides-of-war#latest

-CB

I'm stuck on the initial phase. I've checked the Tides of Crap and the right assignment is there, it just doesn't track.
  • MonicasCigar
    It only counted 4 of my plane damage points.
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3870 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator

-CB

I'm stuck on the initial phase. I've checked the Tides of Crap and the right assignment is there, it just doesn't track.

what do you mean by initial phase?