Cant alt tab back after reporting a cheater

PappaDraco
6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2018
I cant alt tab back ingame after i went back to deskop to report cheater...i was playing bf1 we need a major clean up in the game its starting to be infested with cheaters especially siince the game is free or almost. So the cheater wasent reported because i coulndt go back to see his exact name and the ratio of cheaters is increasing in-game because i had to left……………...
Post edited by IIPrest0nII on

Comments

• disposalist
    8006 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Try ALT+ENTER to change to fullscreen mode after switching back?
  • PappaDraco
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 16
    Yes you are right but sometimes, because im playing with a controller with a wireless adaptor, i turn the mouse off with a physical switch under the mouse (to prevent interference and it force the sensibility of my personal settings of both thumbsticks to be enabled) and im losing the keyboard also for some strange reasons. When i turn it back on my mouse work but not the keyboard, exceptions of a few command and alt tab is one of them not alt enter hahaha sorry if my english is bad.

I fixed the problem i stream onn my youtube channel when i play bf1, bfV and i already have lot of cheaters rercorded on it rdy to be banned by an admin.
    Post edited by PappaDraco on