Love this game?

KILLUNCLE84
129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I put 577 hours into BF1. And I loved that game. This is even better. Lethality of the guns makes it brutal. Love it. Anyone else agree?

Comments

• BeDeA
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I love it, but I'm not "in love" with it.
  • ackers75
    1807 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just uninstalled as I am bored to tears of being one bullet killed.
    Seems I have a pea shooter and the enemy seems to have 50 cals
  • jambi208
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think its good and will be great with a bit of time. I'd rather have something to play than wait another year.
  • ackers75
    1807 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    jambi208 wrote: »
    I think its good and will be great with a bit of time. I'd rather have something to play than wait another year.
    Other games are available!
  • thebossman2202
    328 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I put 577 hours into BF1. And I loved that game. This is even better. Lethality of the guns makes it brutal. Love it. Anyone else agree?

So far Im liking it. Everyday is a grind but I feel like I can always improve
  • KILLUNCLE84
    129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

So far Im liking it. Everyday is a grind but I feel like I can always improve

I'm 43 mate and **** slow reactions. It's been hard adjusting from BF1. But I'm getting better and better. With some polish this will be a corker. I love how the guns finish whole squads in one clip. Feels more real.
  • Jezzzeh
    520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

700 hours in BF1. Countless similar hours in BF4 and BF3.

I love this game so you get my vote up OP. Its got a few niggles but they'll get sorted out like in previous titles.

I love how there aren't so many passive things anymore like magic ammo boxes and health boxes, it's down to the player to interact with things and rely on your squad to help.

I love how fortification is useful and actually adds to the game.

I love how the weapons handle and how difficult the game is. Learning it is satisfying and worth it when you have to earn it.

I love maps like Hamada and Steel. I dislike Fjell buts it's great to rank up aircraft.

I love the feel of the game I thought in pre release I would hate it and it did take time to settle in for me, but I love how it feels now.

I love this game. I don't understand why there's so much negativity on these forums but that's okay because I don't care. I'm enjoying it and I'll happily play it with nary a care for the pure haters that post here.

• KILLUNCLE84
    Jezzzeh wrote: »

700 hours in BF1. Countless similar hours in BF4 and BF3.

I love this game so you get my vote up OP. Its got a few niggles but they'll get sorted out like in previous titles.

I love how there aren't so many passive things anymore like magic ammo boxes and health boxes, it's down to the player to interact with things and rely on your squad to help.

I love how fortification is useful and actually adds to the game.

I love how the weapons handle and how difficult the game is. Learning it is satisfying and worth it when you have to earn it.

I love maps like Hamada and Steel. I dislike Fjell buts it's great to rank up aircraft.

I love the feel of the game I thought in pre release I would hate it and it did take time to settle in for me, but I love how it feels now.

I love this game. I don't understand why there's so much negativity on these forums but that's okay because I don't care. I'm enjoying it and I'll happily play it with nary a care for the pure haters that post here.

Jezzehhh. My man. Totally agree.

"Nothing easy is worth doing" said someone once.
  • Jezzzeh
    520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Exactly. Really not hard to understand.
  • Bheid
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    1200 hours in BF1 and have logged almost 80 hours in BF V.

I'm having fun with it but much like BF 4 it needs alot of work post launch.

Hopefully DICE gets their game together and EA pulls their heads out of DICE's backside and let the Dev develop without a corporate **** making game breaking decisions like TTK sudden changes
  • Jezzzeh
    Amen!
  • g0merpile
    397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Liking, cant wait for market garden, berlin, battleaxe, bocage, battle of ohama, battle of Brittan, midway.
  • ackers75
    g0merpile wrote: »
    Liking, cant wait for market garden, berlin, battleaxe, bocage, battle of ohama, battle of Brittan, midway.

Lol who says your getting them!
  • jambi208
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    gomer does I guess.
  • HuwJarz
    3789 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    g0merpile wrote: »

Lol - I love the naive optimism. The chances of you getting HALF of those maps are slim to none.
  • Beat_Mangler80
    499 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I will love it a lot when custom servers let us play how we want.
    I have had some of the best gaming experiences ever on this game, it's really a cut above the rest and has great potential.
  • dirtyann
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So far it is my most played bf since bf3. Game is riddled with bugs but it can and will be fixed. Some tweaks in balance are necessary imo but I am having a blast! More content quickly would be appreciated tough, especially maps and factions!
  • hawkseye17
    571 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This game is way too unfinished, even by EA standards