M1907 SF is nuts

Bheid
40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Just started using this gun and that RoF is nuts. In the short to mid game that gun is a monster.

At range its garbage but that's to be expected.

Comments

• DCSTomcat
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It was nuts for me too for a while. But only 16 rounds.
  • RaNdOmKils666
    647 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It performs like the ACE23 combined with the SCAR-H from BF4, it just melts everything in close to mid range.
  • thebossman2202
    399 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bheid wrote: »
    Just started using this gun and that RoF is nuts. In the short to mid game that gun is a monster.

At range its garbage but that's to be expected.

I noticed it too... I picked up from a dead assault player and went crazy with it!
  • ProAssassin2003
    3638 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    On Console it's atrocious. I'm going to respec it for Hip Fire and see how it goes.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1515 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'd enjoy it more if it were swapped to medic.
  • crabman169
    12847 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    On Console it's atrocious. I'm going to respec it for Hip Fire and see how it goes.

As in atrociously dirty or bad?

Because it's a secret wunderweapon of that assault class no one has found. Get the magazine upgrade and you are set. Melt on auto close to mid range and switch to single fire for past that.

Who cares bouts the Sturmgewehr or StG44 when this lil beauty exists
  • BaronVonGoon
    7007 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Haven't used it much yet. Anyone try it with the 2x? I wonder if the recoil coupled with the rpm makes the horizontal recoil unbearable with a 2x.

Its sound effect is exactly like the Ace23.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3638 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    crabman169 wrote: »

Because it's a secret wunderweapon of that assault class no one has found. Get the magazine upgrade and you are set. Melt on auto close to mid range and switch to single fire for past that.

Maybe the extra bullets helps. I went the other route.
  • DCSTomcat
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    crabman169 wrote: »

Maybe the extra bullets helps. I went the other route.
    It doesn't help. 16 vs 21 not much difference and you are sacrificing hip fire.