Automatico vs Frommer Stop Auto?

Wesker4755
15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
What am I missing here? They have pretty much the same stats. With Automatico having a little better plus the bigger magazine. Yet I can hardly kill anyone with it. Yet I can do amazingly well with Frommer. Are in game stats wrong? Something seems off here.

Comments

• ThunderTaters
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Might depend on which automatico you’re comparing, I prefer the storm variant. According to the stats on battlefield app, the automatico storm has better control and accuracy. In my experience, I found the frommer stop hitting harder in less than 20 meters and it does posses better hip fire qualities than the automatico storm variant but not the trench variant.
  • Titan_Awaken
    218 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Could be a bit of placebo here. It could be due to certain aspects such as visual recoil, FOV, the amount of space it takes up on the screen and even audio feedback (gun shot sounds). Really it just comes down to personal preference I guess.
  • Wesker4755
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Could be a bit of placebo here. It could be due to certain aspects such as visual recoil, FOV, the amount of space it takes up on the screen and even audio feedback (gun shot sounds). Really it just comes down to personal preference I guess.

Yeah, guess that could be it. Seems to be like with a lot of weapons throughout all the Battlefield games. Popular guns everyone uses and people say are the best, I struggle with. Poor preforming weapons that everyone says are trash and I can do remarkably well with them.
  • MogwaiWarrior
    622 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    That's probably it. People like the BAR but for some reason I don't do well with it? I love the AL8 .35 MM which some people say is trash but I can do well with it. Same goes with the RSC SMG and the Maschinenpistole M1912. I love those 2 weapons and have no problem doing well with them.
  • StupidNameHere
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Automatico is still my best weapon despite not using it since launch. Like, thou half kills, barely kreeping up with 3 other guns.