Nerf bunny hopping

Comments

  • The-Brown-Mist
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    y_j_es_i wrote: »
    Someone can't hit a jumping Target and got instakilled?

    No, bunny hopping’s just a joke.

    Show me a film from a real life war zone where a soldier’s bunny hopping and I’ll leave it be

    Also show me the blood, starvation, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, genocide.....oh wait - it's a COMPUTER GAME!
  • j232211V7
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    V2Face wrote: »
    You players complaining about bunny hopping would rather they reduce the movement speed by 50% and make them stand still while you shoot at them, git gud seriously. It’s viable because the TTK is so low and players get a jump on you, it’s either stand still and die or move around hopping like a maniac. Every kill should be earned not rewarded.

    Agree, yes they are annoying as hell, at the beginning I was sick of medic class jumping around like Fortnite BR players, then I starting to adapt and now I can kill them most of the time when doing BH. I have to admit it Bunny Hopping gives you a slightly advantage when they are moving so fast in close quarters by capturing a flag. @y_j_es_i :You need to adapt like most of us did bro. I am on PS4. Peace.
    Post edited by j232211V7 on
  • GrizzGolf
    1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You cant BJ in this game
  • GLENN37216
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ... Dice nerfed strafing .... and now you want to nerf bunny hopping ? whats next ... nerf running ?
  • mf_shro0m
    2348 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Some people really want this game to suck even more.

    By removing bunny hopping?
    😂
    You cant bunny jump in bfv. You can jump but not bunny jump.

    I’ve seen people do it
  • mf_shro0m
    2348 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    y_j_es_i wrote: »
    Someone can't hit a jumping Target and got instakilled?

    No, bunny hopping’s just a joke.

    Show me a film from a real life war zone where a soldier’s bunny hopping and I’ll leave it be

    Also show me the blood, starvation, ****, genocide.....oh wait - it's a COMPUTER GAME!

    Blood, have you been playing?

    Starvation and genocide, they did leave out. But after the backlash at the torture scene in CoD World At War and BO(?), I don’t blame Dice for trying to not upset even more people
  • CPTN-Cr4ptastic
    1704 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Flurpsel wrote: »
    You guys on pc or console? Because on console I dont see any bunnyhoppers. And if you jump twice in quick succession you allmost cometo a halt

    I'm playing on PC and I play pretty much every day. With that said, I can honestly say that this so called "Bunny Hopping" is pretty much non existent. I don't think that Iv'e ever even seen it happen in BF5. I remember years ago when you could just spam your space bar and it was like you were bouncing around on a pogo stick.... I don't think that's even possible in this game.
    .
    I suspect that Bunny Hopping is just the whine and cheese topic of the day. The other day it was "everybody is camping" then with in 24 hours it was " everybody is zerging" followed by "everybody is bunny hopping." Today it will most likely be a grossly over exaggerated ADAD spam thread.
  • mf_shro0m
    2348 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    V2Face wrote: »
    You players complaining about bunny hopping would rather they reduce the movement speed by 50% and make them stand still while you shoot at them, git gud seriously. It’s viable because the TTK is so low and players get a jump on you, it’s either stand still and die or move around hopping like a maniac. Every kill should be earned not rewarded.

    No one said anything about reducing movement speed by 50%, you’re just creating a straw man because you can bare to lose bunny hopping

    Why dont you git gud at killing hostiles before they kill you without bunny hopping instead of crying at your crutch being taken away
  • mf_shro0m
    2348 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    j232211V7 wrote: »
    V2Face wrote: »
    You players complaining about bunny hopping would rather they reduce the movement speed by 50% and make them stand still while you shoot at them, git gud seriously. It’s viable because the TTK is so low and players get a jump on you, it’s either stand still and die or move around hopping like a maniac. Every kill should be earned not rewarded.

    Agree, yes they are annoying as hell, at the beginning I was sick of medic class jumping around like Fortnite BR players, then I starting to adapt and now I can kill them most of the time when doing BH. I have to admit it Bunny Hopping gives you a slightly advantage when they are moving so fast in close quarters by capturing a flag. @y_j_es_i :You need to adapt like most of us did bro. Peace.

    Literally why not just get rid of it like they got rid of dropshotting instead of encouraging more people to start bunnyhopping?
  • mf_shro0m
    2348 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Flurpsel wrote: »
    You guys on pc or console? Because on console I dont see any bunnyhoppers. And if you jump twice in quick succession you allmost cometo a halt

    I'm playing on PC and I play pretty much every day. With that said, I can honestly say that this so called "Bunny Hopping" is pretty much non existent. I don't think that Iv'e ever even seen it happen in BF5. I remember years ago when you could just spam your space bar and it was like you were bouncing around on a pogo stick.... I don't think that's even possible in this game.
    .
    I suspect that Bunny Hopping is just the whine and cheese topic of the day. The other day it was "everybody is camping" then with in 24 hours it was " everybody is zerging" followed by "everybody is bunny hopping." Today it will most likely be a grossly over exaggerated ADAD spam thread.

    I’m on Xbox and I come across it.
  • mf_shro0m
    2348 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    y_j_es_i wrote: »
    Someone can't hit a jumping Target and got instakilled?

    No, bunny hopping’s just a joke.

    Show me a film from a real life war zone where a soldier’s bunny hopping and I’ll leave it be

    Also show me the blood, starvation, ****, genocide.....oh wait - it's a COMPUTER GAME!

    I think most players find BF cool partly because it’s relatively realistic compared to things like fortnite. Why compromise that because some people can’t bare to loss bunny hopping?
  • SirBobdk
    5318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    [quote="y_j_es_i

    I’ve seen people do it[/quote]
    Thats not bunny jumping and you cant on this engine
    Bunny jumping is a tecknik where you gain speed by using a combinatiom of severel keyboard buttons and mouse

  • von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    DukeSan27 wrote: »
    How will “competitive” players show their skill?

    Bind another macro.

    Also CoD addressed bunnyhopping, isn't that the origin of the plague?
  • CPTN-Cr4ptastic
    1704 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    DukeSan27 wrote: »
    How will “competitive” players show their skill?

    Bind another macro.

    Also CoD addressed bunnyhopping, isn't that the origin of the plague?

    Bunny Hopping started back in the days of "Quake"
  • Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    y_j_es_i wrote: »
    Someone can't hit a jumping Target and got instakilled?

    No, bunny hopping’s just a joke.

    Show me a film from a real life war zone where a soldier’s bunny hopping and I’ll leave it be

    Its an ARCADE GAME. You got aim assist on console, bunny hopping across all platforms, soldiers that can run from A to Z and back 24/7 and so on. Stop crying its a video game.
  • Stahlmach
    1156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    faponit wrote: »
    Flurpsel wrote: »
    You guys on pc or console? Because on console I dont see any bunnyhoppers. And if you jump twice in quick succession you allmost cometo a halt

    And I see them in every match, they even desperately bunnyhop in front of a tank cannon

    Not desperately, it sadly works with the almost nonexistant splash damage. They happily bunnyhop towards you with C4 and are faster by that unlike you in Tank trying to drive backwards. Especially after you got hit and your Tracks subsystem is damaged as always.
  • Stahlmach
    1156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    y_j_es_i wrote: »
    Someone can't hit a jumping Target and got instakilled?

    No, bunny hopping’s just a joke.

    Show me a film from a real life war zone where a soldier’s bunny hopping and I’ll leave it be

    Show me a film or real life event where dead soldiers could respawn over and over...

    Any War with China like the Korea War. You shot as often as possible, its always the same guy coming back attacking you....
    ( Mod be nice, its Christmas ;) )
  • von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    DukeSan27 wrote: »
    How will “competitive” players show their skill?

    Bind another macro.

    Also CoD addressed bunnyhopping, isn't that the origin of the plague?

    Bunny Hopping started back in the days of "Quake"

    I'm mentally blocked Quake into the garbage bin alongside Doom, games that make you go ewwww.
  • MogwaiWarrior
    967 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This thread brings back nightmares of morons bunny hopping in BF3.
Sign In or Register to comment.