Nerf bunny hopping

124»

Comments

• smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    y_j_es_i wrote: »
    Cod kids having bfv for xmas... It will pass

Must be why we are seeing a crap ton of proner and bipoders this weekend again.. I thought they were all done with all that lmfao

There was also an order to kill x people whilst bipoded. They really need to stop issuing orders that just encourage camping lol

Dice can't make people stop camping, threads on forums can't stop players from camping. Dice also can't stop players from jumping, threads also can't stop players from jumping... Get better at checking corners, and get better at aiming. Over half the guns have quick draw... Try using it. Just sayin :)
  • SirBobdk
    5318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bunny hopping is a problem in BFV?

You learn something new every day.
    specially when you can't.
  • ragnarok013
    3900 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited December 2018
    DukeSan27 wrote: »
    How will “competitive” players show their skill?

Bind another macro.

Also CoD addressed bunnyhopping, isn't that the origin of the plague?

Bunny Hopping started back in the days of "Quake"

@CPTN-Cr4ptastic ssshhhh don't even tell the youngsters about the glories of rocketjumps...they'll lose their minds!
    BpAB9KKCQAEA_NQ.jpg

• mf_shro0m
    2348 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    y_j_es_i wrote: »
    Cod kids having bfv for xmas... It will pass

Must be why we are seeing a crap ton of proner and bipoders this weekend again.. I thought they were all done with all that lmfao

There was also an order to kill x people whilst bipoded. They really need to stop issuing orders that just encourage camping lol

Dice can't make people stop camping, threads on forums can't stop players from camping. Dice also can't stop players from jumping, threads also can't stop players from jumping... Get better at checking corners, and get better at aiming. Over half the guns have quick draw... Try using it. Just sayin :)

I know they can’t stop people doing things like that, I’m just saying that there’s no sense in encouraging camping by making it a part of orders.
    They can also discourage people from abusing it like they did with dropshotting

I pretty much always have quick draw but that doesn’t change multipliers
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DukeSan27 wrote: »
    How will “competitive” players show their skill?

Bind another macro.

Also CoD addressed bunnyhopping, isn't that the origin of the plague?

Bunny Hopping started back in the days of "Quake"

@CPTN-Cr4ptastic ssshhhh don't even tell the youngsters about the glories of rocketjumps...they'll lose their minds!
    BpAB9KKCQAEA_NQ.jpg

What about halo? LMFAO.... Should we go there?
  • crapjon
    160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bunny hopping = jumping in order to move faster than you could by just running. Jumping = jumping. Bunny hopping isn't possible in BFV. Your complaints are about people jumping, not bunny hopping.
  • mf_shro0m
    2348 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    crapjon wrote: »
    Bunny hopping = jumping in order to move faster than you could by just running. Jumping = jumping. Bunny hopping isn't possible in BFV. Your complaints are about people jumping, not bunny hopping.

Ah ok. I never played Quale so I’m not sure what it was in that
  • smokintom214
    crapjon wrote: »

Not to mention your accuracy goes way down like running with a focused hipfire mmg.. so, if anyone gets you, you were most certainly outgunned or they got a good lucky 5 shots that won the fire fight...