UEG Wants to Stack Bodies with you!! (XBOX)

aDurtyCan
7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2018
UEGbfv-BANNER.png
  • Tired of being the only one in a squad trying to PTFO?
  • Want a group to play with that DOESN'T require attendance like a second job?
Then United Extreme Gaming is for you!
  • Over 300 Members across 5 games
  • 18 and up
  • Mic Required
  • Active Discord
  • Beautiful Website
  • Active Game Nights over multiple games so the fun doesn't have to stop on the Battlefield!

Message Tactikal Binky on XBL for or leave a comment for more info!
Post edited by aDurtyCan on

Comments

• aDurtyCan
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bumpy bump
  • aDurtyCan
    To bump or not to bump
  • Grisszly
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hi I would like to join. Tired of going solo
  • SonUvaGunna
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hey I’d like to join it’s no fun when when everyone is doing there own random thing I need some real teammates😂😂
  • evilmortysRICK
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Looking for a toon none of my friends have bfv
  • Cemtexx
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Willing to join a platoon for more active people to play BF5 with, Very active player,

Xbox GT Cemtexx

LVL 50
    Tides Of War: LVL 20
    Prefered Classes: Assault & Sniper
    KD: 1.83
    Wins: 52%
    Score/Min: 409.8