Dutch / Belgium speaking players for a Battlefield clan

KvanGame
1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2018
Hi all,

I am looking for adult people to start a gentle gaming clan. Dutch speaking people only.

Looking for;
- 2 adult Dutch speaking clanleaders
- 1 assistance for the website
- More Battlefield players

This should be a friendly gaming clan without (m)admins and players.

I dont have the time (and no willing too) to be a clanleader (I'm 31), I only work on the website for hobby.

If you speak Dutch and you like to be a part of a brand new Dutch speaking pc clan, please feel free to add me and start a chatsession for more info.

Thanks all.

Comments

• RevolverOcelot14
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Jammer dat het zo nodig Nederlandstalig moet zijn, anders had ik wel interesse met m'n squad. Enkel Nederlands vind ik te beperkend helaas.
  • BDubzZz86
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    KvanGame wrote: »
    Hi all,

I am looking for adult people to start a gentle gaming clan. Dutch speaking people only.

Looking for;
    - 2 adult Dutch speaking clanleaders
    - 1 assistance for the website
    - More Battlefield players

This should be a friendly gaming clan without (m)admins and players.

I dont have the time (and no willing too) to be a clanleader (I'm 31), I only work on the website for hobby.

If you speak Dutch and you like to be a part of a brand new Dutch speaking pc clan, please feel free to add me and start a chatsession for more info.

Thanks all.

This is a shame indeed :(

We, over at ICI Gamers, are a casual and fun gaming community (with about 70-80% Dutch people in it) but we do say that: English is the main language spoken. Of course you are free to squad up with a few other Dutch/Belgium BF5 players and only talk Dutch in a separate channel :)

If this tickles your fancy let me know. The only requirement we have is that people are over 18 (due to the occasional profanity on the server). ICI Gamers stands for casualness because everyone has work/life/wife/kids/other social things/etc. and we understand that those have priority over gaming...sometimes ;)

Interested? Check out our Battlefield post here.
  • BDubzZz86
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Jammer dat het zo nodig Nederlandstalig moet zijn, anders had ik wel interesse met m'n squad. Enkel Nederlands vind ik te beperkend helaas.

This goes for you too obviously. Feel free to bring you (and your buddies) over to our Discord and join our Platoon (clan/community) in-game to squad up more frequently with fun, like-minded individuals :)
  • BDubzZz86
    P.S. Ik spreek bijv. ook gewoon volledig Nederlands maar volgens mij zijn de forum regels hier dat alles in het Engels moet :smiley:
  • KvanGame
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BDubzZz86 wrote: »
    P.S. Ik spreek bijv. ook gewoon volledig Nederlands maar volgens mij zijn de forum regels hier dat alles in het Engels moet :smiley:

Posting comments in English, yes.

I'm just asking if there are Dutch speaking people to start something. I did not ask for comments who are not interested ^^

Why Dutch?
    I ask for Dutch language because I like to start a gentle pc community. I love to work on websites etc. so I will create a pc clan site aswell. Cause my English is not very well I prefer Dutch.

No hating, no dislikes, just looking for..