Weekly Debrief

Highest infantry only kill streak!

mav_smileyface
1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Mine was 17. I really want to beat my BF1 PB which was 22

My 17KS came in Rotterdam no stupid V1 the way I eventually died wil haunt me forever!

Comments

• IvanFireBlade_GR
    266 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    92 with support class lewis gun on twisted steel, only on the bridge sector i got over 49 kills, also on twisted steel before 2 days 45-0 with recon kar98k without revives
  • mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    92 with support class lewis gun on twisted steel, only on the bridge sector i got over 49 kills, also on twisted steel before 2 days 45-0 with recon kar98k without revives

Wow I’ll see myself out!
  • IvanFireBlade_GR
    266 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    kar98k on breakthrough in twisted steel will serve you great my friend believe me
  • ElliotLH
    8563 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    20 is my highest with the ZH-29 on Hamada playing Conquest as the Axis. I know it's not that impressive but it's good for me.
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Highest I got was 14 maybe with the krag.
  • SumwhatKrazy
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Mines 10.
  • CaptHotah
    1121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Mine was 17. I really want to beat my BF1 PB which was 22

My 17KS came in Rotterdam no stupid V1 the way I eventually died wil haunt me forever!

Mine is 27 in a round off tdm with the stg44 and 0 revives
  • MommyHacks
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    31 in conquest because its the only mode i play besides for assignments.
    Don't remember with what weapon.
  • TyroneLoyd
    1423 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Highest streak 27
    Kill count in a game 173
  • xIKyu
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Mine is 30 with Support
  • AwfulMcBad
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 8
    12 with the Sturmgewehr.
  • von_Campenstein
    6571 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Aculite had a 17 kill throwing knife streak before the nerf, that was something to behold.
  • johnkapa1
    232 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    41, forgot with what weapon.
  • Agent_Talon
    439 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 8
    Where do these massive kill streaks, non vehicle come from? Are you playing afk blind kids lol?

Mine is 59 BTW but that was a bomber. My infantry is about 20.
  • Khronikos
    2146 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 8
    Faylum wrote: »
    WTH is with all these tiny kill streaks being mentioned? Anything below 30 isn't a good streak, its just normal games for me. In BF1 i got my highest Kill Streak of 228 - 1, was killed in an outro sequence also :(
    This game it was 164 with a bomber but as infantry i've had a few 90kill games as support, 60+ kills as assault, 40+ with sniper and perhaps 7 with a medic because they are so useless and i rarely play them.

Oh man we got a bad **** here guys! Super duper gamer guy! LOOK OUT, he's a real noob killer with his squad!

Guess what kids. Your kills streaks are meaningless. Match yourselves against a competitive team of players and nobody cares about your kill streaks because you won't be having many.

These were the stats for your last game:

Combat
    Kills 14
    Deaths 1
    K/D 14.00
    Kills/min 14.00
    Soldier Damages 1,323
    Headshots 0
    Kill Assists 0
    Avenger Kills 1
    Savior Kills 1
    Shots Taken 8,704
    Shots Hit 64
    Shot Accuracy 0.74%
    Dogtags Taken 0
    Longest Headshot 0km 0m

You literally have a .74% shot accuracy. Which is by any standard completely horrible.

Half of your stats are not even tracked on Origin either. Your overall accuracy is 4%. What exactly are you doing in games? The Sten is your most used game according to tracker, yet you have 4 days of playtime with everything not accounted for?
  • alienstout
    680 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    16 in Dom with STG.
  • EA_Lanna
    291 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Moderator, EA Community Manager
    Stat Bashing is not on. I've removed a fair amount of posts doing this. If it continues we will have to moderate members so please leave the stat bashing and putdowns out of the conversation.
  • BiggsCV
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    11 with the G43. I don't get many streaks above 5. I try to bust armor and cap flags too much to get high streaks. I also die alot trying to revive squadmates. I was a medic main in BF3 and 4, old habits die hard.
  • Indigology
    392 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    23, playing assault on twisted steel
  • IamSoSorry59
    161 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    8, with the 12g shotgun lol.